Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymultia on 06/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:If you have to copy many gigabytes to a harddisk, you will surely appreciate that USB 3.0 can do that >10x faster than USB 2.0. Copying 50GB of data over the old USB2.0 is just not doable anymore. Thanks to this I use those old 300-500GB harddisks as if the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygugaluc2 on 02/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good appearance... Speed ??USB 3.0 is very good... Support for IDE and SATA in a single device is excellent... Product of excellent quality... Working with all OS - Mac, Windows, Linux without any problem including Windows 8 64bits... Cons:In windows 8 64bits, not insta... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJosepOriol on 11/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:You can connect to your pc all of your hard drives that you have stored years ago. Years ago we worked with IDE hdd of 3.5 and 2.5 for pc or laptop and now we work with SATA hdd of 2.5 and 3.5 for laptop ad pc, as well. I can plug and play all of my hdds whit only one s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarnomd on 10/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The ability to connect older IDE/PATA HDs is just great! AND at USB3 speed it is even better. It also makes it easy to transfer material from IDE to SATA disks. VERY useful for those with older IDE disks lying around. Power supply seems solid and gives a good 3 Ah. Cons:I... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybit15 on 08/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It does what is supposed to do, without any bits and whistles. Both the SATA port and the IDE port work as expected. The construction is plastic, but it looks reasonably good. Cons:The plastic construction makes it very light, which makes the plugging and unplug... Read more

2 0
  • posted byGeoXtb on 09/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Can read all of my old and new IDE and SATA drives I used it with - Samsung SpintPoint, EcoGreen - Seagate barracuda - Western Digital different types IDE and SATA Speedy with USB 3 - Ok with USB 2. Worked fine with the following Operation Systems - Win 7 and... Read more

1 1
  • posted bywdsrk on 05/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:looking good, have SATA and IDE - great thing for those have many old Hard Drives. can work with the SATA & IDE at once. working with all OSs - Mac, Windows, Linux without any problem. Cons:cable is A to A - not the standart A to B - difficult to find one... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections