DX » Community » Reviews » USB 3.0 2.5"/3.5" SATA/IDE Dual HDD Docking Station - Black + Blue
Customer’s impression:
good BOM None maravilhoso Simple to use
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10680137 on 12/04/2016

A bit tricky to get the adjustable power connector to stay in a straight position, otherwise simple to use. Works well.

Impression:good;

0 0 3

• posted bynicols2525 on 08/02/2016

although not a great material. Plug and play in Windows 10 so I guess it worth it. It worked with as many hdd's I had tried (like 4). I recommend it

0 0 0

• posted bynickpuno on 02/04/2016

Pros: I got the product 4 days after purchase (the week before CNY no less :)) The dock can be used out of the box, everything is easy to understand and use even without reading the manual. Cons: A bit more expensive than I would've wanted (I've seen a couple for under $40 after I purchased but I... Read more

Impression:good,Simple to use;

0 0 0

• posted by9374025 on 06/19/2015

Product is good but shipping get lot of time

0 0 0

• posted bydez10 on 06/03/2015

A great product! in the beginning I had difficulty knowing how it works, because did not know to put the hd and put care or after care of, but I found: first connects to the computer and turn on the device behind, which has an on / off switch, so yes it works !! ! served much as for testing on as... Read more

Impression:BOM;

0 0 0

• posted bywellingotn34226 on 03/31/2015

Ótimo produto. Facilita muito a vida do técnico que precisa ficar trocando toda hora de HD para fazer manutenções e backups de clientes, pois ao invés de ficar toda hora abrindo e fechando cases basta inserir no docking e pronto já aparece no computador ou pode simplesmente efetuar backups sem o... Read more

Impression:maravilhoso;

0 1 0

• posted byNGITA on 03/21/2015

Pro: Plug in and go with Win7. SATA disks are easy to plug in and read/use. Adjustment for IDE power is good. Able to connect 2.5 and 3.5 IDE and SATA disks covers the bases Cons: Cant get it to read my Western Digital drive. This is a BIG negative for me. I now see others have mentioned it. Yay... Read more

Impression:Has Problems;

0 0 1

• posted byRaul12345 on 01/28/2015

gostei bastante do produto e do serviço. recomendo

Impression:maravilhoso;

0 0 0

• posted bySneezZ on 01/12/2015

Pros: works well without installing any drivers. Almost all my harddisks work in it. Cons: Had to buy an extra power plug adapter from US to Euro

0 0 0

• posted bySP777 on 09/28/2014

Pros: 1. Can handle any SATA/IDE drive. 2. Both inserted HDDs are accessible at the same time. 3. No HDD capacity limit (depends on the HDD formatting and operating system support). I was able to use 4 Tb HDD. 4. HDDs are open, hence they don't overheat. Cons: 1. You need to apply force to put in... Read more

Impression:None;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere