Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymailserver on 03/02/2014

Universal (3 ports) Universal (one port is flexible with power ports) USB 3.0 - fast Lightweight All-in-one disk backup tool. No additional drivers were required under common operating systems for supporting main features. Not observed, more ports could be in same size ;) This is good for migrating old ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypiloubruce83 on 08/16/2013

produit de bonne qualite, les debits sont respecte, j'ai atteint 99mo/s en sata ce que j'avais quand le disque etait dans ma tour pour ce qui est du positionnement de l'alimentation ide je trouve que c'est pas tres facile a regler. de plus je ne crois que l'on puisse faire du hotswap avec, j'avoue que ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypragee on 08/07/2013

Very handy item and very useful. it is the ideal gadget when eth motherborad is faulty on your old desk top PC. so that you can copy or trasfer data from the IDE or SATA Hard Disk drve to another storage media. nothing to worry hereafter as far as eth data back up is concerned. One touch button mkes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymultia on 06/14/2013

If you have to copy many gigabytes to a harddisk, you will surely appreciate that USB 3.0 can do that >10x faster than USB 2.0. Copying 50GB of data over the old USB2.0 is just not doable anymore. Thanks to this I use those old 300-500GB harddisks as if they were external usb drives and it's just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygugaluc2 on 02/04/2013

Good appearance... Speed ??USB 3.0 is very good... Support for IDE and SATA in a single device is excellent... Product of excellent quality... Working with all OS - Mac, Windows, Linux without any problem including Windows 8 64bits... In windows 8 64bits, not installed automatically, but the driver included ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJosepOriol on 11/16/2012

You can connect to your pc all of your hard drives that you have stored years ago. Years ago we worked with IDE hdd of 3.5 and 2.5 for pc or laptop and now we work with SATA hdd of 2.5 and 3.5 for laptop ad pc, as well. I can plug and play all of my hdds whit only one stuff. I dont have to store any ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarnomd on 10/25/2012

The ability to connect older IDE/PATA HDs is just great! AND at USB3 speed it is even better. It also makes it easy to transfer material from IDE to SATA disks. VERY useful for those with older IDE disks lying around. Power supply seems solid and gives a good 3 Ah. I had a slight problem with the IDE ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybit15 on 08/28/2012

It does what is supposed to do, without any bits and whistles. Both the SATA port and the IDE port work as expected. The construction is plastic, but it looks reasonably good. The plastic construction makes it very light, which makes the plugging and unplugging of the disks impossible without using both ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byGeoXtb on 09/09/2011

Can read all of my old and new IDE and SATA drives I used it with - Samsung SpintPoint, EcoGreen - Seagate barracuda - Western Digital different types IDE and SATA Speedy with USB 3 - Ok with USB 2. Worked fine with the following Operation Systems - Win 7 and - WinXP Easy change of all SATA HDs. Adjustable ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bywdsrk on 05/12/2011

looking good, have SATA and IDE - great thing for those have many old Hard Drives. can work with the SATA & IDE at once. working with all OSs - Mac, Windows, Linux without any problem. cable is A to A - not the standart A to B - difficult to find one if you need more then one, or if you lose is. ... Read more

1 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections