DX » Community » Reviews » DT-1130 EMF Meter for Electromagnetic Radiation Detector (50Hz~2000MHz)
  • 5 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byredps3 on 02/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's very easy to use. It works with 9V battery (included). Just press the on/off button and see the radiation level. Cons:Its big. Sometimes it doesn't work until I shake it. i don't understand the numbers that is shown on the screen What is the limit? high-med-low???... Read more

0 0
  • posted byConcordia on 01/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very good price - Easy to use - Small to carry everywhere Cons:- Hard to tell if the radiation source is dangerous or not. A laptop has the same radiation level as a any wall plug. - Not very accurate. The reading will jump up and down in some area of the house. Not s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrinkman on 01/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:DT-1130 EMF Meter for Electromagnetic Radiation Detector (50Hz~2000MHz) Cons:Shipping is good , quality is very good I am satisfy. Packing is very good to avoid destroyed surface or inside parts - work´s excellently. You can use in you house, bureau, i su... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysamocha on 11/22/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:picks up electricity adapters from a close distance. picks up cellphones from a close distance. Cons:no units on the meter! pretty large. id be happy if it was more sensitive. OtherThoughts:nice meter seems to pick up electricity adapters and cellphones from a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhwclermont on 09/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use. Fast and sensitive response. Just go close to your electronics and the led blinks faster and the measurement is done. Cons:Poor information / specs on users manual. I don´t like gadgets that use 9V battery.....would be better other kind of po... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythuvt on 06/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:After owning the product for 3 months, here are some pros: 1. Good detection of RF signal, it can detect Wifi signal from my laptop whenever I'm turning it on 2. It can detect different signal strength, a good way to check where the wifi transmitter is by moving it arou... Read more

2 0
  • posted byEuroEGO on 01/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. Good detection near 220V - strong stable signal catch 2. Detects mobile signal, WF - dynamic signal catch 3. Cheap price vs professional 4. Easy to use (on/off + Hold) 5. EN manual (however there are little info) Cons:1. Size can be twice smaller 2. First of use I do n... Read more

3 0
  • posted bycyberoverman on 06/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very easy to use. There are only 2 buttons. You don't have to be a proffesional in electronics. - Cheap. Amperimetric claws use to be much more expensive. If you only want to know if electricity is running through a wire it is really useful. - It detects every EMF. It... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoe3ius on 06/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:All the description it's correct, it comes with the battery, the chinesse manual and you don't need to know much about how use it because it's auto ranking. Only start/off button and hold, if you wish to keep the info in the panel. Cons:the price... have a goo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlywheel88 on 05/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works out of the box. Battery is included and the device can be switched on/off with the red power button. It immediately starts measuring EMF radiation, showing numbers around 1200 in vicinity of a wireless device like the laptops in my home. It seems to be directional (... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections