DX » Community » Reviews » DT-1130 EMF Meter for Electromagnetic Radiation Detector (50Hz~2000MHz)
Customer’s impression:
good suspectious I do not believe it
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymoris1976 on 08/19/2016

pros: price, easy to use cons: i dont see them Nice gadget, it measures gsm radiation too ( and my Orgonite influence- lowering the radiation ).

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byV50AT5 on 05/03/2016

Pros: Its easy to use and shows the level in big numbers Cons: Are the readings true as my corded phone shows a reading of 1139? Also, the ALARM LED flickers at every electrical device that is on when we aim at it....

0 0 0

• posted byGHOSTBUSTERMVD on 05/29/2015

Funciona como debe

0 0 0

• posted byservac on 04/18/2015

I am not able to interpret results. It shows strange values.I think, that it is on higher frequencies poor sensitiv. I do not know, how to verify fair function of this device.

Impression:I do not believe it,suspectious;

0 0 0

• posted byredps3 on 02/13/2013

It's very easy to use. It works with 9V battery (included). Just press the on/off button and see the radiation level. Its big. Sometimes it doesn't work until I shake it. i don't understand the numbers that is shown on the screen What is the limit? high-med-low??? It's so easy. Child can use It I... Read more

0 1 0

• posted byConcordia on 01/15/2013

- Very good price - Easy to use - Small to carry everywhere - Hard to tell if the radiation source is dangerous or not. A laptop has the same radiation level as a any wall plug. - Not very accurate. The reading will jump up and down in some area of the house. Not sure whate caused that. It is to... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybrinkman on 01/05/2013

DT-1130 EMF Meter for Electromagnetic Radiation Detector (50Hz~2000MHz) Shipping is good , quality is very good I am satisfy. Packing is very good to avoid destroyed surface or inside parts - work´s excellently. You can use in you house, bureau, i suppose exactly for sleeping room or near I... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bysamocha on 11/22/2012

picks up electricity adapters from a close distance. picks up cellphones from a close distance. no units on the meter! pretty large. id be happy if it was more sensitive. nice meter seems to pick up electricity adapters and cellphones from a close distance. there are no units on the meter! unless... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byhwclermont on 09/29/2012

Easy to use. Fast and sensitive response. Just go close to your electronics and the led blinks faster and the measurement is done. Poor information / specs on users manual. I don´t like gadgets that use 9V battery.....would be better other kind of power supply, like AAA or AA batteries. No a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bythuvt on 06/19/2012

After owning the product for 3 months, here are some pros: 1. Good detection of RF signal, it can detect Wifi signal from my laptop whenever I'm turning it on 2. It can detect different signal strength, a good way to check where the wifi transmitter is by moving it around the laptop 3. Can detect... Read more

0 0 3

DX Everywhere