It's very easy to use. It works with 9V battery (included). Just press the on/off button and see the radiation level. Its big. Sometimes it doesn't work until I shake it. i don't understand the numbers that is shown on the screen What is the limit? high-med-low??? It's so easy. Child can use this. It ... Read more
- Very good price
- Easy to use
- Small to carry everywhere - Hard to tell if the radiation source is dangerous or not. A laptop has the same radiation level as a any wall plug.
- Not very accurate. The reading will jump up and down in some area of the house. Not sure whate caused that. It is cheap tool ... Read more
DT-1130 EMF Meter for Electromagnetic Radiation Detector (50Hz~2000MHz) Shipping is good , quality is very good I am satisfy. Packing is very good to avoid destroyed surface or inside parts - work´s excellently. You can use in you house, bureau, i suppose exactly for sleeping room or near your bed!... Read more
picks up electricity adapters from a close distance. picks up cellphones from a close distance. no units on the meter!
pretty large. id be happy if it was more sensitive. nice meter seems to pick up electricity adapters and cellphones from a close distance. there are no units on the meter! unless I'm ... Read more
Easy to use. Fast and sensitive response. Just go close to your electronics and the led blinks faster and the measurement is done. Poor information / specs on users manual.
I don´t like gadgets that use 9V battery.....would be better other kind of power supply, like AAA or AA batteries.
No measurement ... Read more
After owning the product for 3 months, here are some pros: 1. Good detection of RF signal, it can detect Wifi signal from my laptop whenever I'm turning it on 2. It can detect different signal strength, a good way to check where the wifi transmitter is by moving it around the laptop 3. Can detect 220... Read more
1. Good detection near 220V - strong stable signal catch
2. Detects mobile signal, WF - dynamic signal catch
3. Cheap price vs professional
4. Easy to use (on/off + Hold)
5. EN manual (however there are little info) 1. Size can be twice smaller
2. First of use I do not understand where is the most sensitive ... Read more
- Very easy to use. There are only 2 buttons. You don't have to be a proffesional in electronics.
- Cheap. Amperimetric claws use to be much more expensive. If you only want to know if electricity is running through a wire it is really useful.
- It detects every EMF. It's quite sensitive. Even if you ... Read more
All the description it's correct, it comes with the battery, the chinesse manual and you don't need to know much about how use it because it's auto ranking.
Only start/off button and hold, if you wish to keep the info in the panel. the price...
have a goog construction, it's multimeter size, but it's ... Read more
Works out of the box. Battery is included and the device can be switched on/off with the red power button. It immediately starts measuring EMF radiation, showing numbers around 1200 in vicinity of a wireless device like the laptops in my home.
It seems to be directional (point it towards something).
... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.