DX » Community » Reviews » DT-1130 EMF Meter for Electromagnetic Radiation Detector (50Hz~2000MHz)
  • 5 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byredps3 on 02/13/2013

It's very easy to use. It works with 9V battery (included). Just press the on/off button and see the radiation level. Its big. Sometimes it doesn't work until I shake it. i don't understand the numbers that is shown on the screen What is the limit? high-med-low??? It's so easy. Child can use this. It measures only the electromagnetic radiation. I used ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byConcordia on 01/15/2013

- Very good price - Easy to use - Small to carry everywhere - Hard to tell if the radiation source is dangerous or not. A laptop has the same radiation level as a any wall plug. - Not very accurate. The reading will jump up and down in some area of the house. Not sure whate caused that. It is cheap tool to at least show where the radiation came from.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrinkman on 01/05/2013

DT-1130 EMF Meter for Electromagnetic Radiation Detector (50Hz~2000MHz) Shipping is good , quality is very good I am satisfy. Packing is very good to avoid destroyed surface or inside parts - work´s excellently. You can use in you house, bureau, i suppose exactly for sleeping room or near your bed!!!! I suppose for other customers, because it has ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysamocha on 11/22/2012

picks up electricity adapters from a close distance. picks up cellphones from a close distance. no units on the meter! pretty large. id be happy if it was more sensitive. nice meter seems to pick up electricity adapters and cellphones from a close distance. there are no units on the meter! unless I'm close ( a few inches) to an appliance or near a high ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhwclermont on 09/29/2012

Easy to use. Fast and sensitive response. Just go close to your electronics and the led blinks faster and the measurement is done. Poor information / specs on users manual. I don´t like gadgets that use 9V battery.....would be better other kind of power supply, like AAA or AA batteries. No measurement unit is shown on screen Besides the CONS above ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythuvt on 06/19/2012

After owning the product for 3 months, here are some pros: 1. Good detection of RF signal, it can detect Wifi signal from my laptop whenever I'm turning it on 2. It can detect different signal strength, a good way to check where the wifi transmitter is by moving it around the laptop 3. Can detect 220V power line 4. Can detect FM transmission from my ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byEuroEGO on 01/24/2012

1. Good detection near 220V - strong stable signal catch 2. Detects mobile signal, WF - dynamic signal catch 3. Cheap price vs professional 4. Easy to use (on/off + Hold) 5. EN manual (however there are little info) 1. Size can be twice smaller 2. First of use I do not understand where is the most sensitive detector's side (found that it is front) 3... Read more

3 0
  • posted bycyberoverman on 06/06/2011

- Very easy to use. There are only 2 buttons. You don't have to be a proffesional in electronics. - Cheap. Amperimetric claws use to be much more expensive. If you only want to know if electricity is running through a wire it is really useful. - It detects every EMF. It's quite sensitive. Even if you put it close to a socket on the wall it will beep.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoe3ius on 06/02/2011

All the description it's correct, it comes with the battery, the chinesse manual and you don't need to know much about how use it because it's auto ranking. Only start/off button and hold, if you wish to keep the info in the panel. the price... have a goog construction, it's multimeter size, but it's posible to make it smaller, the most space inside,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlywheel88 on 05/05/2011

Works out of the box. Battery is included and the device can be switched on/off with the red power button. It immediately starts measuring EMF radiation, showing numbers around 1200 in vicinity of a wireless device like the laptops in my home. It seems to be directional (point it towards something). The other button stops the display update. The manual ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections