DX » Community » Reviews » Bluetooth Keyboard with Folding PU Leather Case for Samsung P1000 (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydru0rus on 03/05/2013

Overall, the keyboard is done soundly. Soft quiet during keystrokes. Soft to the touch. Are paired with the tablet instantly. Instant response. Missing signatures for the Russian language. It's not clear how to switch the keyboard to Russian. Appearance suggests that the keyboard itself was swimming ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byannkaa on 09/10/2011

-Very , I mean very good build quality. -Very attractive and smooth design. -Can take it anywhere .. its portable. -touchpaddoesn't snap off like on most of the cases. -Easy to install. -Turns you're touchpad into a notebook. -Gives you're touchpad a stylish look. -Doesn't take almost any battery to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAsiesa on 07/12/2011

All the keys work, i think this is a pro because it's chinastuff, price is pretty high tho so maybe that tells the build quality. Galaxy tab snaps in easily and it's easy to install. I recommend. Price, could be a little lower. But then it would affect to build quality which is good at this product. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTyrannyBR on 05/31/2011

This is a complete solution for typing problems with P1000. The keyboard is easly installed and has a good connectivity. You can type faster and have a lot of special keys. The rubber is soft and the printing on the keys are solid and consistent. Light and soft, the keyboard doesn make any noise when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywsmout on 04/20/2011

It does what it says to: it is both a Bluetooth Keyboard and a Folding PU Leather Case and it is definitely dedicated for Samsung P1000 - the Galaxy Tab. Very easy to install and to use. Touching gets the Samsung back from Sleep (still need to use the slider or anything). All the keys work as intended ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections