DX » Community » Reviews » 1.3" LCD Digital Measuring Spoon - 200g/0.01g (Solar Powered / 1*CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybozzzzo on 06/15/2016

The buttons are unusually high for their size and being made from rubber; pressing them is more likely to bend them than press them. The buttons also appear to be molded individually and are quite easy to pop out. The scale needs to be used hand-held. The spoon is mounted so low that when put on... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTiagoFeits on 12/04/2013

Pretty useful tool for anything in a kitchen, and in a amateur lab. I use it to measure seasonings in my kitchen, and to prepare some nutritional solutions using powder-based nutrients. Does not offer milligram precision. Although you can measure in 0.1 scale, 0.01 is not available. I haven't I... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byEPHELY on 01/04/2013

It does what it promisses. Very easy to use. Good material. It´s genial and perfect. I loved my spoon and my husband that laught on me, love it very much!! Easy to wash. Easy to use. Easy to keep. None. It is perfect Now I can do the recepies right!! You should have it!! Great Now I can do... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykostyal on 10/10/2011

simple use, good material, Mine did not work for a l ong time. Probably some conctact is bad. The dispaly turns off whenever it wants, so it is difficult to measure. Sometims works fine, but when I touch something with the spon ( e.g. flour) it turns off adn turns on again so it is impossible to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybosoko on 04/02/2011

- detachable plastic spoon, for washing - plastic spoon part has markings for measuring amounts of liquid, not sure what units though, probably ml - battery as well as solar panel (see cons) - 4 units, tare function, count function which is supposed to count how many equally massive objects are -... Read more

0 0 4

DX Everywhere