DX » Community » Reviews » Slim USB HDD Hard Drive Data Transfer Cable Kit for XBox 360 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byQuietK on 09/16/2013

The only reason I bought this was to just to be able to hook my xbox 360 hard drive to my computer via USB. I have hard drive enclosures and can hook it up via sata but wanted something that was quick and simple for the right price. This thing does all that I bought a regular laptop hard drive and was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoanified on 12/31/2011

It works fine with my official Slim HDD. I needed to transfer my saves so that I could format the HDD. Has a light to indicate when you are using it. Comes with a disc with lots of saves inside. I did not use them though. Quality of the plastic is quite bad. Looks like just a cheap piece of plastic. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKameSense on 09/21/2011

Made to hack a XBox slim HDD with a Windows PC, or transfer media files from a PC to the XBox HDD. The CD includes many software to transfer and/or hack files, and a how-to pdf in English and Chinese. Software seems to be for Windows PCs only. This device seems to be robust and fits XBox slim HDD perfectly ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections