DX » Community » Reviews » Slim USB HDD Hard Drive Data Transfer Cable Kit for XBox 360 - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by QuietK on 09/16/2013

Pros: The only reason I bought this was to just to be able to hook my xbox 360 hard drive to my computer via USB. I have hard drive enclosures and can hook it up via sata but wanted something that was quick and simple for the right price. This thing does all that I bought a regular laptop hard drive and was able to format it and install the 2nd... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Joanified on 12/31/2011

Pros: It works fine with my official Slim HDD. I needed to transfer my saves so that I could format the HDD. Has a light to indicate when you are using it. Comes with a disc with lots of saves inside. I did not use them though. Cons: Quality of the plastic is quite bad. Looks like just a cheap piece of plastic. Price could be cheaper. It's just... Read more

0 0
  • posted by KameSense on 09/21/2011

Pros: Made to hack a XBox slim HDD with a Windows PC, or transfer media files from a PC to the XBox HDD. The CD includes many software to transfer and/or hack files, and a how-to pdf in English and Chinese. Software seems to be for Windows PCs only. This device seems to be robust and fits XBox slim HDD perfectly (it has the same shape) Cons: No... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections