DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Barber Shears Salon Hair Cutting Scissors (Blade 8.8CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysaugacity on 05/07/2014

- sharp - good build quality - good price - no cons, you can't find better scissors than these at this price - the hole for the fingers could be a little bit bigger but I have fat fingers and it still works fine so no big deal - I have owned these for many months now and they are still sharp. I don't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byramonkill on 07/05/2013

The scissors are big enough for cutting hair. The material seems pretty tough and resistant. The scissors seems pretty sharps. The scissors are very comfortable for the fingers. And the movement is very smooth. I don't know if the scissors are stainless steel. The price is awesome for the quality of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydxpvwoude on 04/17/2013

This pair of scissors looks really great. It has a spring that I believe is a lock mechanism to keep the scissors from becoming too loose. I've used it on hair, and it works very well. It feels comfortable in the hand. The holes for the fingers are a bit tight for me. I think I have larger hands than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVslav2011 on 08/29/2012

Very simple, easy to hold, easy to clean, easy to use scissors No idea yet, there is no cons for sucha simple stuff, it's either work or not, no third one. Use'em to cut my hair, after the machine hair comb, since we own it, I forgot what barber shop is. Why? We have all what we need back home. I like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynjfeller on 06/27/2011

the scissor cuts good and easy. He cuts all in one cut off so you do not suffer from splitting points. He is comfortable in the hand and also very light of weight. IDEAL!!! is of good quality. look nice. I have not found disadvantages yet. it is very important that you clean and dry your'e scissors, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byisotco on 05/20/2011

Cuts hair very well, no problem with failed cuts. The build quality is good and the spring loaded pivot seems to be doing its job well. Easy to disassemble and adjust. The thumb hole is a bit small for my size 10 hands Do not pull on the rubber stopper. It will come off pretty easily, and it is not so ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysensweet on 05/14/2011

High quality stainless steel scissors. Lovely to hold, fits nicely into fingers and thumb. A great pair of scissors for cutting hair. They are sharp, long and elegant, and very comfortable to hold and manipulate. I buy scissors all the time and I cannot remember when I last paid 6 dollars for a sharp,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byavjamash on 05/06/2011

Seems to be of good quality, cuts hair very smoothly rather than squashing the hairs to cut them, it slices them like better scissors would. This results in to less split ends and hair getting caught/trapped in-between the blades and not getting cut. Scissors are shorter than they appear in the picture,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections