DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Barber Shears Salon Hair Cutting Scissors (Blade 8.8CM-Length)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydxpvwoude on 04/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This pair of scissors looks really great. It has a spring that I believe is a lock mechanism to keep the scissors from becoming too loose. I've used it on hair, and it works very well. It feels comfortable in the hand. Cons:The holes for the fingers are a bit tight for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVslav2011 on 08/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very simple, easy to hold, easy to clean, easy to use scissors Cons:No idea yet, there is no cons for sucha simple stuff, it's either work or not, no third one. OtherThoughts:Use'em to cut my hair, after the machine hair comb, since we own it, I forgot what ba... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynjfeller on 06/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the scissor cuts good and easy. He cuts all in one cut off so you do not suffer from splitting points. He is comfortable in the hand and also very light of weight. IDEAL!!! is of good quality. look nice. Cons:I have not found disadvantages yet. OtherThoughts:it is very im... Read more

0 0
  • posted byisotco on 05/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cuts hair very well, no problem with failed cuts. The build quality is good and the spring loaded pivot seems to be doing its job well. Easy to disassemble and adjust. Cons:The thumb hole is a bit small for my size 10 hands OtherThoughts:Do not pull on the rubber stopper.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysensweet on 05/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:High quality stainless steel scissors. Lovely to hold, fits nicely into fingers and thumb. A great pair of scissors for cutting hair. They are sharp, long and elegant, and very comfortable to hold and manipulate. I buy scissors all the time and I cannot remember... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavjamash on 05/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Seems to be of good quality, cuts hair very smoothly rather than squashing the hairs to cut them, it slices them like better scissors would. This results in to less split ends and hair getting caught/trapped in-between the blades and not getting cut. Cons:Scis... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections