DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Barber Shears Salon Hair Cutting Scissors (Blade 8.8CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
None Nice Shears
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyalahabibi on 01/11/2015

Sharp, easy to use and look good. I cut my own hair with it and find it as good as any shears in the market for a higher price. No cons so far.

Impression:Nice Shears;

0 0 0

• posted byolicia on 09/27/2014

good pair of scissors. perform good. Shipping to Russia amounted to 2 weeks.

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted bysaugacity on 05/07/2014

- sharp - good build quality - good price - no cons, you can't find better scissors than these at this price - the hole for the fingers could be a little bit bigger but I have fat fingers and it still works fine so no big deal - I have owned these for many months now and they are still sharp. I -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byramonkill on 07/05/2013

The scissors are big enough for cutting hair. The material seems pretty tough and resistant. The scissors seems pretty sharps. The scissors are very comfortable for the fingers. And the movement is very smooth. I don't know if the scissors are stainless steel. The price is awesome for the quality... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydxpvwoude on 04/17/2013

This pair of scissors looks really great. It has a spring that I believe is a lock mechanism to keep the scissors from becoming too loose. I've used it on hair, and it works very well. It feels comfortable in the hand. The holes for the fingers are a bit tight for me. I think I have larger hands... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVslav2011 on 08/29/2012

Very simple, easy to hold, easy to clean, easy to use scissors No idea yet, there is no cons for sucha simple stuff, it's either work or not, no third one. Use'em to cut my hair, after the machine hair comb, since we own it, I forgot what barber shop is. Why? We have all what we need back home. I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymanuelcchaves on 08/12/2012

Heavy but not uncomfortable, and so good because of the strength in use. Anatomica, silent, with a rubber damper Easy maintenance and cleaning as easy to disassemble and Optimal cuts for long hair The packaging is very simple, deserved a better and more beautiful skin and protective, maybe even a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLiamola on 07/10/2012

Scissors are quite sharp and they look fine, cuts hair nicely. Feels good in hand and are easy to use. The blades slide easy. Price of the product is also very good. It seems to be high quality product. For my style of use blades are a bit too long. It would be easier to cut if they were shorter... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynjfeller on 06/27/2011

the scissor cuts good and easy. He cuts all in one cut off so you do not suffer from splitting points. He is comfortable in the hand and also very light of weight. IDEAL!!! is of good quality. look nice. I have not found disadvantages yet. it is very important that you clean and dry your'e they a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byisotco on 05/20/2011

Cuts hair very well, no problem with failed cuts. The build quality is good and the spring loaded pivot seems to be doing its job well. Easy to disassemble and adjust. The thumb hole is a bit small for my size 10 hands Do not pull on the rubber stopper. It will come off pretty easily, and it is I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere