DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Hair Cutting Thinning Scissors Shears (Blade 6.5CM-Length)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysaugacity on 05/07/2014

- sharp - good build quality - good price - no cons, you can't find better scissors than these at this price - the hole for the fingers could be a little bit bigger but I have fat fingers and it still works fine so no big deal - I have owned these for many months now and they are still sharp. I don't use them that often but they are good scissors - ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuanitodur on 12/27/2013

Stainless steel scissor, really good, cuts really well, it rworks perfectly and accurately. I like the blue screw, as it is my favourite colour, so it is a plus. It is super easy to handle. The sharpness of the blade is higly durable, it still remains. I did not have to have it sharped. Professional use. Painting is perfect, also sharpness, iis perfect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenigbaires on 12/13/2013

Scissor robust, very good quality materials, cuts well. Tijera robusta, muy buena calidad en los materiales, corta bien. It has no cons No tiene contras It is a very good product, highly recommended for people who are not professional, and even professionals for the first cut Es un muy buen producto, muy recomendable para personas que no son profesionales,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuanitodur on 08/05/2013

The scissors work fine. As it has only one 'thoothy' side and one sharp one, it cuts not only volum, but also lenght (I have seen some with only toothy sides). The screw that joins both 'parts' of the scissor lost part of its colour, maybe due to the usage or the poor quality. However, overall, it is a good product More colours would be a good idea ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydolfinthereal on 04/27/2013

Easy to use, not need to go to a baber cutter. For home use or professional use also good. Looks sturdy. Very sharp and comfortable. I request for everybody. You can make yourself looking good in no time You even can correct your hair by yourself. The holes for the fingers a little bit tiny. Very good quality. The value and cost ratio is very good. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymxtedi on 02/21/2012

Good quality and price. Very light and convenient for the hand. Sharp edges. It really does the work. You even can correct your hair by yourself. It comes with transperant nylon protective bag. Ideal for thinning and shaping the hair. There are really no cons. Pay attention when cleaning it from hairs because the blade is so sharp that you can cut the ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections