DX » Community » Reviews » WF CR123A 3.0V Primary Lithium Battery (5-Pack)
  • 5 star 30 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 5% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by rouge1 on 10/30/2013

Pros: The price first off. I talked to a bunch of police officers that are friends of mine and the said that on the lowest end they pay about ten dollars for just one of these bad boys. I have them in two green tactical lasers which I bought here at Deal Extreme and the have lasted for hours playing with them continually. I have not found a dea... Read more

1 0
  • posted by acgoulart2013 on 08/17/2013

Pros: They're cheap; They have a good power. I tried them with my Ultrafire WF-502B and them light beam was very strong, very bright. Way more than when I use rechargeable batteries. They came in some pretty cute plastic cases. It's interesting to remember that here at DX we can buy those same cases for around $1. Mine came for free. Cons: Alth... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ccr1911 on 01/26/2013

Pros: Received two, five packs of these ultra affordable three volt lithium batteries in protective two pack packaging. Arrived in soft plastic mailer intact! Measuring the voltage revealed a small range from 3.18 to 3.16 volts through all ten cells. Price point is excellent considering free shipping and handling and was received in about 2 wee... Read more

0 0
  • posted by casillas342 on 10/31/2012

Pros: -lots of them for only 5$ -came to me in two plastic cases (first is for 2xCR123 with one battery in it; second is for 2x18650 of 4xCR123 with 4 CR123 in it) -good loking :) Cons: haven't found any critical con. OtherThoughts: though the cases are an unexpected surprise, they look not so high quality and the batteries inside are ratteling... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Parth90 on 06/22/2011

Pros: - good quality - very cheap - packaging is ok - usable for many diffrent electronics Cons: - Don't seem to last as long as other branded CR123A batteries OtherThoughts: Even if they didn't last as long as some branded batteries I still buy these instead. Becouse at this price it's hard to find any better. At my local store one branded CR1... Read more

0 0
  • posted by SirDeath on 11/15/2010

Pros: Excellent price for CR123A type batteries. They work well for what they do, but I'd use them for torches or low-end cameras. Cons: They are a little lower powered than their "brand name" cousins, but at literally a fraction of the price. You might be able to find a second-tier brand name at the same price if you shop a lot and are patient... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ERCCRE456 on 11/06/2010

Pros: I ordered 2 packs and 9 of them work. They work just as well as other cr123s, but it might just be me. These should be able to fit any flashlight that suns on cr123 batteries. Cons: One of them leaked before I received it, and did not work. The electrolyte leaked all over the other four in the pack and they're all slimy OtherThoughts: I t... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Theta on 03/27/2010

Pros: Just received it today. Checked all 5 batteries in 3 different flashlights and all are good. No dead batteries. Price is really good Cons: Not really a con except I wish these were 3.6 / 3.7 volts OtherThoughts: These batteries worked very nicely and also real bright when used with my Romison RC-D6 which is rated at 150 lumins, but bot br... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Corail on 03/01/2010

Pros: Well...two out of ten batteries worked. And DX replaced tha first batch for free, thats good. Kinda. Cons: First batch had no working batteries. They had leaked the elektrolyte and gave no power. I opened a ticket and DX sent me a new 5-pack for free (Thanks!). When it arrived there was two working batteries without leaks. Three had leaks... Read more

2 0
  • posted by Tertiumsquid on 12/13/2009

Pros: All 5 batteries were at 3.2v when they arrived. They seem to last as long as others I've tried, which include another brand and a couple Energizers. Cons: The batteries are packaged only in a bit of heat shrink plastic. Most of the batteries were a little dented when they arrived, presumably due to shipping. OtherThoughts: I'm glad I don'... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections