DX » Community » Reviews » WF CR123A 3.0V Primary Lithium Battery (5-Pack)
  • 5 star 30 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 4% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 4% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhirtavepo on 01/03/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: Cheap, good looking =) Cons: I got a feeling that running times vere quite short so i decided to measure a few of these, coming from different batches. The capacities vere around 100-200 mAh which is a ridiculously bad result, since quality batteries have around ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrouge1 on 10/30/2013

The price first off. I talked to a bunch of police officers that are friends of mine and the said that on the lowest end they pay about ten dollars for just one of these bad boys. I have them in two green tactical lasers which I bought here at Deal Extreme and the have lasted for hours playing with them continually. I have not found a dead one yet. ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byacgoulart2013 on 08/17/2013

They're cheap; They have a good power. I tried them with my Ultrafire WF-502B and them light beam was very strong, very bright. Way more than when I use rechargeable batteries. They came in some pretty cute plastic cases. It's interesting to remember that here at DX we can buy those same cases for around $1. Mine came for free. Although they came enclosed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byccr1911 on 01/26/2013

Received two, five packs of these ultra affordable three volt lithium batteries in protective two pack packaging. Arrived in soft plastic mailer intact! Measuring the voltage revealed a small range from 3.18 to 3.16 volts through all ten cells. Price point is excellent considering free shipping and handling and was received in about 2 weeks. At one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycasillas342 on 10/31/2012

-lots of them for only 5$ -came to me in two plastic cases (first is for 2xCR123 with one battery in it; second is for 2x18650 of 4xCR123 with 4 CR123 in it) -good loking :) haven't found any critical con. though the cases are an unexpected surprise, they look not so high quality and the batteries inside are ratteling. Fortunately it is easy to fix ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byParth90 on 06/22/2011

- good quality - very cheap - packaging is ok - usable for many diffrent electronics - Don't seem to last as long as other branded CR123A batteries Even if they didn't last as long as some branded batteries I still buy these instead. Becouse at this price it's hard to find any better. At my local store one branded CR123A cost around 8$. In my opinion ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySirDeath on 11/15/2010

Excellent price for CR123A type batteries. They work well for what they do, but I'd use them for torches or low-end cameras. They are a little lower powered than their "brand name" cousins, but at literally a fraction of the price. You might be able to find a second-tier brand name at the same price if you shop a lot and are patient, but you'll still ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byERCCRE456 on 11/06/2010

I ordered 2 packs and 9 of them work. They work just as well as other cr123s, but it might just be me. These should be able to fit any flashlight that suns on cr123 batteries. One of them leaked before I received it, and did not work. The electrolyte leaked all over the other four in the pack and they're all slimy I thought they were small at first ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheta on 03/27/2010

Just received it today. Checked all 5 batteries in 3 different flashlights and all are good. No dead batteries. Price is really good Not really a con except I wish these were 3.6 / 3.7 volts These batteries worked very nicely and also real bright when used with my Romison RC-D6 which is rated at 150 lumins, but bot bright at all with Ultrafire UF-01... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCorail on 03/01/2010

Well...two out of ten batteries worked. And DX replaced tha first batch for free, thats good. Kinda. First batch had no working batteries. They had leaked the elektrolyte and gave no power. I opened a ticket and DX sent me a new 5-pack for free (Thanks!). When it arrived there was two working batteries without leaks. Three had leaks and did not work.... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections