• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygshsshsh on 12/06/2014

Meu produto não chegou e já faz mais de 3 meses Read more

Impression:quero meu produtooo;

0 0 0

• posted byandremix on 11/18/2014

I bought two of this adapter. I can use both at the same time in my computer (Win 7). No need to set anything with windows, only plug, set the buttons on my emulators, and play. Nice quality. I just coudn't use this adapter on my ps2, maybe I did something wrong. Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byFlygye on 03/31/2014

The controller adapter has a good construction, a solid body, a really low price and works just great. I used it to connect my PS2 controller to my PC. Is pluy and play, automatic detected on win 7 and win 8. I tried to make this adapter work with need for speed rivals, but it doesn't detect the adapter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuimaraeze on 03/18/2014

The adapter has a good construction, a solid body, relatively low price and works just great. It almost doesn't has limits. I was able to use it even on a Android tablet to play console emulators. I haven't tried it on Steam yet. None so far. To make it work under Linux most common distros try installing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysamuelfreitas on 02/16/2014

works perfectly, it is good for people that have ps2 controller stocked and has no use, highly recommended, it works istantly, there is no installation, just plug and play, great price and great quality. Also, it is good for those moments when the battery of ps3 controller ends up and you can't find ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byapolodoro on 10/03/2013

-Price. -Easy use (plug in your PC and play, without another complication) -Quality (yes, is plastic, but very hard, with a short cable) -Usefull with PS1/PS2 controller. In another shops the price is too high for a gadget which do the same work. No cons. Plug and Play. I only use this gadget in a PC,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAardvark4L on 07/16/2013

-Worked out of the box with a very minimal setup of plunging in. -Works with a variety of different controllers: Dual Shock 1/2, Steering wheel, arcade stick -works as described on both PC and PS3 -Does NOT work with dance mat. The famous 'joystick' issue makes games like StepMania impossible. -doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJuanJose946 on 07/05/2013

Have a good quality, it not need any program and is very easy to use, I am happy with this buy. The box is not very attractive and is a few expensive. I buy seven because is necesary and all are in a good state and quality. Is very usefull for recycle your old play station two controler ina a PC or in ... Read more

images04 images05

0 0 0

• posted bybas_dk on 05/09/2013

Works really fine and it is very cheap. Very usefull to reuse your PS2 controllers. Item is very small, so the cable will not be to long. If you need a bigger cable you can always use an USB-extension cable. Furthermore, it has a really good quality and I think it will last longer than the controller ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydjetlab on 04/22/2013

It works great! all i had to do when i received it was plug my PS2 controllers into the adapters and plugged the adapters in my PS3, and instantly it was working completely for my PS3. I have nothing negative to say about these adapters because they work perfectly. It is nice to be able to have 2 extra ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections