Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGuimaraeze on 03/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The adapter has a good construction, a solid body, relatively low price and works just great. It almost doesn't has limits. I was able to use it even on a Android tablet to play console emulators. I haven't tried it on Steam yet.Cons:None so far.OtherThoughts:T... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybas_dk on 05/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Works really fine and it is very cheap. Very usefull to reuse your PS2 controllers. Item is very small, so the cable will not be to long. If you need a bigger cable you can always use an USB-extension cable. Furthermore, it has a really good quality and I think it will l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydjetlab on 04/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It works great! all i had to do when i received it was plug my PS2 controllers into the adapters and plugged the adapters in my PS3, and instantly it was working completely for my PS3.Cons:I have nothing negative to say about these adapters because they work pe... Read more

3 0
  • posted byMathmathxc on 03/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Great work, don't have to set or install anything (just plug 'n play), even works on mac and linux systems. Cheap product. Useful for PSX and PSX2 emulators.Cons:No cons. To be perfect the price should be lower and the cable should be longer.OtherThoughts:I can... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNickGijs22 on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This adapter allows you to make use of your old PS2 controllers on your newest console. Just plug it in and play! Great price!Cons:None. Only too bad that a PS3 only has 2 usb inputs.OtherThoughts:More than one can be used at a time. I even tried connecting mor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQlaos on 03/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very easy to use (just plug it in) and if you have PS2 controllers, it's so much cheaper to buy this instead of second controller for PS3Cons:Nothing bad so far, I just seems like PS3 recognizes adapter when you turn PS3 on even if you don't have controller plugged on it... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymigue323 on 12/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:I doubt of its quality before buying it due to its low price but now I can say that it's a very cheap and also good adapter. Is very easy of use because it's just plug and play, any drivers needen. I tested it on Mac and on PC and it works perfectly in both of them. Also... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysiriuscmd on 11/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Works with PSX and PS2 controllers, you can use them on your PS3 or even on PC ! It works directly on my windows xp without installing any driver. All buttons correctly recognized (analogs too).Cons:Can't see any cons at time.OtherThoughts:It takes minimal space, unlike... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMre23 on 10/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Its very cheap and its good for if you dont want to spend a lot of money on a new controller & if you have a old ps1 or 2 controller you can just pop it in & plug & play with it!Cons:mmm not really any cons but i wish the cord was kinda longer! cause... Read more

1 0
  • posted byelkolodj on 10/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Really good product, it works as it should. PS button enabled, you just have to press one or two times the analog button of your ps2 controller. Also vibration enabled, other products does not work with vibration but this one does perfectly.I would buy another... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections