Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCookieGolem on 02/14/2014

The wall mount holds well, is easy to connect and connects well and very easily to your kinect sensor, nothing wrong with it whatsoever, perfect way to have your sensor held tight and exactly at the perfect height. Also much cheaper then an "official" one. Nothing whatsoever, I'm perfectly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrdmouaraujo on 03/03/2013

Excellent manufacturing, rigid plastic, solid, good support to the screw. It worked exactly my need. I put down the TV stuck on wood panel. Good fixing, easy to install and Sensor Xbox fit perfectly. The shaft packing intact, so that there was no scratch. None - Fully adapted to the Motion Sensor Xbox ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychuank on 01/06/2013

Good build quality. Metal wall mounting bracket ensures solid attachment. Legs are plastic but sturdy and won't flex. The claimed tripod screw mount on the removable base is there, but it looks like they forgot to tap the metal cylindrical piece embedded in it. Had to use my own 1/4-20 tap to get my ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoshuajag on 11/09/2012

-Good quality plastic -Clips on edges attach to Kinect -Latch attaches the base to the mount -Metal (!!!) wall plate -4 screws included -Clips that attach to the Kinect require some force to attach (easier if you depress the clips and then insert it into the Kinect) -The plastic piece for the wall mount ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylordvellos on 10/30/2012

Really durable and strong nice finish holds your kinect sensor steady and in a very good distance and position so cable and its movement dont get in the way! its not really a con but base added a little height on the sensor so im my case it blocked a little of the kinect range due to the shelf right ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBertilditewig on 01/23/2012

Perfect wallmount for kinect sensor. by the same from mediamarkt for 3 times te DX price? No! It's the same mount! The mount is easy to install and looks perfect. I mounted it at the wall just above the screen. Looks very good in my opinion. No cons sofar, maybe the screws are crap but what can you expact?... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalexalven on 09/27/2011

Excellent Wall Mount for our KINECT. I'm mounted it above TV about 2 metres from the floor, and kinect work good. Mount do what it must. Quality is good enough, you will not see the difference between color of your KINECT and mount, so color is absolutely the same. The fastening mechanism for KINECT ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxsicxtransitx on 03/24/2011

There is nothing bad that can be said about this, it does exactly what it is supposed to do. The build quality is very good, the bracket that goes onto the wall is metal, the rest is plastic. Screw the metal bracket onto the wall (anchors are cheap, don't buy sku 58622), then you slide the plastic piece ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections