DX » Community » Reviews » 3-Color LED Digital Water Temperature Visualizer Chromed Shower Head
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythemedonja on 05/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The shower head is easy to install, a child could do it. It fits your hand very well. The water flow has an interesting rectangular shape, as opposed to the more usual radial shower flows. And the water pressure is really good, even better than with my old conve... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJric72 on 08/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good pressent, I used for to learn to the childrens, when the water is good for to wash. Then they start to wash alone if the temp water good. Cons:The shower head have a little valv for to cut the pression water, in same houses it is not enought, and the show... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoyhazard on 08/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It comes as advertised. The LED lights up without batteries. It's got its deserved attention. It basically switches the colours on different temperatures, no slow changing or going through different colors. Cons:Its small but you get used of it. My lights don't glow any... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymrtvykenny on 05/26/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well its more of a gadget, but is is also usefull if your hot water doesnt flow immediately and you have to wait for it.. it basically switches the colours on different temperatures, no slow changing or going through different colors. Cons:none up to this time (2 months... Read more

1 0
  • posted by7unw3n on 03/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It comes as advertised. The LED lights up without batteries. It looks unique and it's certainly gonna get its deserved attention. Cons:It's smaller than I thought but it's quite alright. There's a logo of a shield that says "Safety". But right beneath it, it's s... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections