DX » Community » Reviews » Alice A106-H Classical Guitar Nylon Strings Set (6-String Set)
  • 5 star 15 ( 79% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 21% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRecyclerMan on 04/20/2014

Ok these are just Classical Guitar Nylon Strings. There is Six of them, individually packaged. What's there to know? OK they are just the right length, Bright and shiny E,A,G and typical clear D,B,E Strings. Have a nice finger feel. and When set up on the Guitar, they have a nice tone. been using for months now. this is my second set on my guitar the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRecyclerMan on 01/22/2014

Ok these are just Classical Guitar Nylon Strings. There is Six of them, individually packaged. What's there to know? OK they are just the right length, Bright and shiny E,A,G and typical clear D,B,E Strings. Have a nice finger feel. and When set up on the Guitar, they have a nice tone. been using for months now. Not sure what problems there could be.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhbijl on 11/02/2013

Good quality these strings. I use them during music lessons in the classroom. The students turning the mechanics of the guitar very often. But they are getting in tune again really easy and stay in tune. None. For the price it's a very good product. They come in different thicknesses. The students are very curious how to use them. I ordered these picks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskimm123 on 10/28/2013

first off, the price of the strings are really cheap, and compared to the quality, i think it's quite good. i'm no professional guitar player, but these are lasting me a while now (~2months) and though the sound quality has dropped off a little, they are still very nice. none really...just the sound dulls a little quite soon, but then holds and gradually ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykenjitoyama on 10/09/2013

- Couldn't be happier with this strings. They sound great on my cheap acoustic guitar. - Super CHEAP! There's nothing even close to this price range in local stores here. - The shipping was actually quite fast. It was just over a week. - None. Everything was great with this set of strings. I'll be ordering more of this. I'm very pleased with the sound,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVoltioman on 10/07/2013

Excellent set of nylon strings. Good Price. Sounds is comparable to other high price strings. Individually packed. I have used these same Alice strings bought locally for a very long time. These are overall very good strings. But the price at which I got it from DX is just outstanding. Excellent set of nylon strings for classical guitar for elementary ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvesedp on 09/29/2013

These are the nylon strings you want if you just play the classic guitar at home. The bass sound is good, the trebles are not as cheap soundin as I worried they would be. They came with a nice packaging, each string in separate plastic wrap. None so far. Of course I don't reccomend them for professional players. For that money, it's a no brainer - buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRecyclerMan on 08/25/2013

Ok these are just Classical Guitar Nylon Strings. There is Six of them, individually packaged. What's there to know? OK they are just the right length, Bright and shiny E,A,G and typical clear D,B,E Strings. Have a nice finger feel. and When set up on the Guitar, they have a nice tone. Not sure what problems there could be. Well the packaging is not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeek2goo on 05/25/2013

good sound, haven't broken any strings yet! sealed packaging ensures strings are fresh and never tarnished at all. even the "lowest end" Alice products seem to always be full quality. none that I can think of. Also, I like that the image of the guitar on the package is almost identical to my unique Hopf! if you don't insist on the most expensive strings,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDsi15 on 04/17/2013

Cheap but does the job. As a beginner guitar player, I can't hear anything wrong with the sound of it. Just a good sound, easy to use strings. If you're an expert guitar player, I assume you would hear a difference in the sound, I play guitar for 7 years no unprofessionaly and I hear nothing wrong with them. Goes well on your cheap guitars too. I wouldn'... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections