DX » Community » Reviews » Alice A106-H Classical Guitar Nylon Strings Set (6-String Set)
Customer’s impression:
good nice Nenhum Very good product I am very satisfied. Another time buy this guitar
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybelialarm on 01/22/2015

I am very satisfied. Another time buy this guitar strings.

Impression:I am very satisfied. Another time buy this guitar ;

0 0 0

• posted byfleichern on 12/12/2014

I bought these for my self some time ago and were quite impressed. In norway strings are very expensive so I am glad that I found cheap ones that works as a charm.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bywhiskeypapa on 10/08/2014

I receive This in good conditions and in approximately 1 month, the product have a very low price! The item have good quality and is all in one package the 5 strings for my guitar

Impression:Excellent product for guitar;

0 0 0

• posted byvioloesrossano on 10/01/2014

foi tudo certo.ouve uma demora ,mais foi culpa dos correios do brasil o produto e de boa qualidade pelo valor,estou satisfeito

Impression:Nenhum;

0 0 0

• posted bybuRlutA on 09/17/2014

I'm very satisfied with the sound of my guitar equipped with these strings, my classical guitar isn't very good so this product is more than what I was looking for.

Impression:Very good product;

0 0 0

• posted byangefarceur on 09/16/2014

Pros: Great bang for the bucks. The strings sound good enough when put on a cheap low-end guitar. They are less powerful or bright than branded strings that cost 3 or four times more, but remain pretty playable for a long time. I usually play my classical guitar for a few weeks and then don't it... Read more

Great strings for a low-end practice guitar

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byRecyclerMan on 04/20/2014

Ok these are just Classical Guitar Nylon Strings. There is Six of them, individually packaged. What's there to know? OK they are just the right length, Bright and shiny E,A,G and typical clear D,B,E Strings. Have a nice finger feel. and When set up on the Guitar, they have a nice tone. been using... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRecyclerMan on 01/22/2014

Ok these are just Classical Guitar Nylon Strings. There is Six of them, individually packaged. What's there to know? OK they are just the right length, Bright and shiny E,A,G and typical clear D,B,E Strings. Have a nice finger feel. and When set up on the Guitar, they have a nice tone. been using... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhbijl on 11/02/2013

Good quality these strings. I use them during music lessons in the classroom. The students turning the mechanics of the guitar very often. But they are getting in tune again really easy and stay in tune. None. For the price it's a very good product. They come in different thicknesses. The are how... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskimm123 on 10/28/2013

first off, the price of the strings are really cheap, and compared to the quality, i think it's quite good. i'm no professional guitar player, but these are lasting me a while now (~2months) and though the sound quality has dropped off a little, they are still very nice. none really...just the a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections