DX » Community » Reviews » Daddario EXL160 Bass Guitar Strings Set (4-String Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykaxopa123 on 12/13/2012

- It's genuine, passed on every genuine tests I found, including the one using the serial number from D'Addario website. - Incredibly cheap for Brazilian standards. - Extremily valuable. - None. It's a D'Addario string pack, so it has the brand cons like the durability of the strings (compared to Ernie ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykikegg on 08/09/2012

D'Addario bass strings. There's nothing more to say. If you like the sound, tone and feel of them, then it's you choice. None that I've found so far. They tune (and downtune) and keeps tuning as expected. They sound as expected. I've compared them with a other set bought at a traditional music shop that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLailend on 09/24/2011

Looks real so I guess it is real! The sound you would expect from daddario strings The strings feel a bit rigid, but I think thats just because I am used to play on a bit more expansive strings, But since I don't play that much anymore these are more then enough! Would be nice to have other bass strings ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections