Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byprince881 on 01/20/2014

- It is really soft. - You can even sleep with it, it can totally substitute your general pillow. - The foam used inside is very smooth. - Although the foam is built in very nice quality, sometimes it can leak from the bottom. - The first time it arrives, it can smell bad due to the chemicals used in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrushab143 on 08/01/2012

1. Soft, cute mushy quality 2. Nice bright image of the iPhone home screen 3. Premium feel 4. Safe package 5. Envy of friends 1. Incorrect spelling of 'Compass' on the image of the iPhone home screen 2. One month delivery time in India. Would have liked if the cushion had come in various sizes. I would ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byforeverkid on 06/21/2011

Just received the pillow today. pillow is as what I see from the photo except that I expect it to be a bit bigger. The feel of the pillow feels good to the touch. Material looks thin. Do not try to pillow-fight with this. Stitching appears to be uneven. There are some rough stitches here and there. And ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycrysindy on 04/05/2011

This item is a perfect gift for the webnerd, iphone-addict or anyone who likes the design of such phones. What can you write in a review about a cushion? Well, it's is quite comfortable, had nice thick filling (nano-particles!!!!) forms well if put in e.g. lowerback or neck. The print is nice quality,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections