DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine PS3 Compact Bluetooth Handsfree Headset - Black (10-Hour Talk/48-Hour Standby)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySanpj on 12/07/2013

The PS3 takes it as the original, meaning it is genuine or a truly amassing copy. Im more incline for the first. The only difference i see between this and the store bought is the box. It comes in a plastic bag no box no thing to protect the device. Also there is no manual, but that can be downloaded from in ps3 in the manuals section. The charger and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybugeek1000 on 11/19/2013

Good sound quality. Block in game chat audio. Good battery life. Small and compact. Compatible with cell phone. Original Product. Good Price. The product did not come in the correct packaging. The product comes in a plastic bag with no brand whatsoever. The light is very strong when loading battery. It is a very good product with very good built quality.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedinhomartins9 on 03/09/2013

-Original Product. -Good Price. -Compatible with cell phone. -All items came in perfect condition. -Apparatus for easy handling. - Small and compact. The product did not come in the correct packaging, came only with a plastic blister packed. The product took a while to arrive, however I think it was to be the year-end season. I am happy with the product ... Read more

0 8
  • posted bysudaca77 on 12/17/2012

The bluetooth eworks bewtifully with my cell phone and with the playstation 3 It has a very good quality. It has a stand to charge that is very practical. The product comes in a plastic bag with no brand whatsoever. The bluetooth is mate (the one in the stores is a little smaller and not mate) A little too big Given the price of the product i exepected ... Read more

0 2
  • posted byniquel on 05/22/2011

Very Nice Product Original Product I have tested in PS3 Slim (Europe Model) very fine and easy configuration I have tested in Iphone 3GS and Iphone 4 model and work very finnest in both mobiles I have tested in my DELL Inspiron 1525 and work fine (need driver) Work fine in my other mobile Sony Ericsson The Size is very big if compared to others headsets ... Read more

8 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections