DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine PS3 Compact Bluetooth Handsfree Headset - Black (10-Hour Talk/48-Hour Standby)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybugeek1000 on 11/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good sound quality. Block in game chat audio. Good battery life. Small and compact. Compatible with cell phone. Original Product. Good Price. Cons:The product did not come in the correct packaging. The product comes in a plastic bag with no brand whatsoever. The light i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedinhomartins9 on 03/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Original Product. -Good Price. -Compatible with cell phone. -All items came in perfect condition. -Apparatus for easy handling. - Small and compact. Cons:The product did not come in the correct packaging, came only with a plastic blister packed. The product took a whil... Read more

0 8
  • posted bysudaca77 on 12/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The bluetooth eworks bewtifully with my cell phone and with the playstation 3 It has a very good quality. It has a stand to charge that is very practical. Cons:The product comes in a plastic bag with no brand whatsoever. The bluetooth is mate (the one in the s... Read more

0 2
  • posted byniquel on 05/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very Nice Product Original Product I have tested in PS3 Slim (Europe Model) very fine and easy configuration I have tested in Iphone 3GS and Iphone 4 model and work very finnest in both mobiles I have tested in my DELL Inspiron 1525 and work fine (need driver)... Read more

8 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections