DX » Community » Reviews » Glow-in-the-Dark Protective Silicone Case for Iphone 4 - Translucent White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byllamedo on 03/11/2013

It is a well built case with a good quality of materials. It protects every part of your phone and it can resist common falls of your phone. It doesn't glow in the dark, at least my unit. It needs a lot, A LOT, of exposition to light just to glow for a few seconds. It is really hard to push the volume ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaugabelo on 02/26/2013

-Cool glowing effect in the dark -Nice touch feeling -Provide good protection to the phone - Avoid the screen to touch the table -Doesn't perfectly fit to one of the edges of the phone -More grey than translucent, sometimes you can think it's dirty Nice quality product but could fit more to the phone,... Read more

0 0 0

• OK
    posted byPestflatte on 02/02/2013

* the Glow-in-the-Dark Protective Silicone Case has a good buildquality * was the Glow-in-the-Dark Protective Silicone Case long enough in the sun, then it shine bright enough * its hard to push the power button of the i-phone if the Glow-in-the-Dark Protective Silicone Case is about it * the price of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byestin68 on 12/12/2012

Very nice in night time, it will grow in dark =) You can show it to your friends. Plastic too thick for me. Personally feel that it's hard to put it my phone, I need pull the cover widely in order to fit my phone. But this only happen first time, second time onward still fine. The plastic is very hard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykarena3391 on 12/12/2012

This case provides a really comfortable fit. And it looks really cool when it glows! Easy to find in the dark :P It only glows after being exposed to light (which is how glow-in-the-dark things work). The longer it's exposed to light the brighter it glows in the dark. (Meaning it won't glow at all if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrubdub on 12/11/2012

the fit is excellent, the case is not a hard plastic nor the soft rubber I've experienced with other cases, but an in-between plastic that I really like. The power and volume buttons don't have cutouts, but they're designed (and function) to allow you to press on the case to activate the buttons, I thought ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynicko10e on 09/22/2012

Great cover. I'ts very easy to use and pretty fall resistant for atleast 3feet. The cover may look regular through out the day, but when it's dark it does give a pretty good glow. Not too bright, but enough to find your phone in the middle of the night in a dark room :D None to think off Finding the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavidsjc on 07/01/2012

Esta capa realmente brilha no escuro. Fiz o teste colocando debaixo de lampadas somente a capa e depois fui em um local escuro e testei. Brilha razoavel. Depois levei a capa e deixei debaixo de um sol de inverno por uns minutinhos e testei no escuro. Brilhou bem! Até chegou a iluminar parte do ambiente ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNoamPaz on 06/06/2012

the protector is easy to put easy to pull looks sharp protects the iphone also fit for iphone 4s really glow in the dark..! in a really good way you can really find it in the dark because of it i baught it as a present to my girlfriend and she is very very pleasd of it..! in the day, when it is not glow,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydampuh on 08/01/2011

- Very cheap, especially compared to cases from "real"brands. - Nice matte White color. - Stays glowing for a couple of hours in the dark. - It's easy to find your phone at night. - Does not fit too well. - Sleep button is hard to press. - It's hard to fit the connector cable between the gap ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections