DX » Community » Reviews » Glow-in-the-Dark Protective Silicone Case for Iphone 4 - Translucent White
  • 5 star 9 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byllamedo on 03/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a well built case with a good quality of materials. It protects every part of your phone and it can resist common falls of your phone. Cons:It doesn't glow in the dark, at least my unit. It needs a lot, A LOT, of exposition to light just to glow for a few seconds.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaugabelo on 02/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Cool glowing effect in the dark -Nice touch feeling -Provide good protection to the phone - Avoid the screen to touch the table Cons:-Doesn't perfectly fit to one of the edges of the phone -More grey than translucent, sometimes you can think it's dirty OtherThoughts:Ni... Read more

0 0
  • OK
    posted byPestflatte on 02/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* the Glow-in-the-Dark Protective Silicone Case has a good buildquality * was the Glow-in-the-Dark Protective Silicone Case long enough in the sun, then it shine bright enough Cons:* its hard to push the power button of the i-phone if the Glow-in-the-Dark Protective Sil... Read more

0 0
  • posted byestin68 on 12/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice in night time, it will grow in dark =) You can show it to your friends. Cons:Plastic too thick for me. Personally feel that it's hard to put it my phone, I need pull the cover widely in order to fit my phone. But this only happen first time, second t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarena3391 on 12/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This case provides a really comfortable fit. And it looks really cool when it glows! Easy to find in the dark :P Cons:It only glows after being exposed to light (which is how glow-in-the-dark things work). The longer it's exposed to light the brighter it glows in the da... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrubdub on 12/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the fit is excellent, the case is not a hard plastic nor the soft rubber I've experienced with other cases, but an in-between plastic that I really like. The power and volume buttons don't have cutouts, but they're designed (and function) to allow you to press on the ca... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynicko10e on 09/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great cover. I'ts very easy to use and pretty fall resistant for atleast 3feet. The cover may look regular through out the day, but when it's dark it does give a pretty good glow. Not too bright, but enough to find your phone in the middle of the night in a dark room :D... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavidsjc on 07/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Esta capa realmente brilha no escuro. Fiz o teste colocando debaixo de lampadas somente a capa e depois fui em um local escuro e testei. Brilha razoavel. Depois levei a capa e deixei debaixo de um sol de inverno por uns minutinhos e testei no escuro. Brilhou bem... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNoamPaz on 06/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the protector is easy to put easy to pull looks sharp protects the iphone also fit for iphone 4s really glow in the dark..! in a really good way you can really find it in the dark because of it i baught it as a present to my girlfriend and she is very very pleasd of it.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydampuh on 08/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very cheap, especially compared to cases from "real"brands. - Nice matte White color. - Stays glowing for a couple of hours in the dark. - It's easy to find your phone at night. Cons:- Does not fit too well. - Sleep button is hard to press. - It's... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections