DX » Community » Reviews » Glow-in-the-Dark Protective Silicone Case for Iphone 4 - Translucent Green
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byangelams on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is awesome stuff, has a good feel, made of nice quality silicone and really glows in the dark. For it to glow, it has to receive some light. Works better if you let it some hours in the sunlight. Also, it is very cheap comparing to the stores. Cons:None.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMrUneasy on 03/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this cover fit perfectly on the iPhone 4s. I had it for couple of month. I even drop the phone and it give a little protection to. It look great on it, this cover make it easy to find hte phone in shadow place. it easy to fit on and stay on the phone all the time. Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiamqueenfierce on 10/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap and easy to put on the phone. All the holes line up where they should. The glow in the dark was better than I expected which makes it easier to find your phone in a dark situation. Cons:The hole on the bottom where the 32 pim cable connects is not q... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDannyOz on 07/01/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Nice, fits well but... All openings are OK except the USB. Delivered on time and price is excellent compared to regular market. Cons:Opening for USB cable too small. The height of the connector is 6.0mm while the opening of the case is only 4.0mm. The opening sh... Read more

1 0
  • posted byllasher on 04/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Glows in dark, as advertised Fits like a glowing glove Soft silicon, like a prosthetic titty Cons:Doesn't glow that much Gave me testicular cancer OtherThoughts:iPhone 4 cases are great, you can change them and people look at your iPhone differently. Each day! This one ha... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections