DX » Community » Reviews » Glow-in-the-Dark Protective Silicone Case for Iphone 4 - Translucent Blue
Customer’s impression:
suprenant !!!!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byportugueche on 11/30/2014

Cette coque est vraiment très sympa ! Au départ, je ne pariais pas trop sur elle mais elle m'a vraiment impressionnée par sa qualité et surtout par son coté fun car elle brille vraiment dans le noir !!! Elle apparaît violette translucide le jour et un très beau vert un peu fluo la nuit ! si vous souhaitez ... Read more

Impression:suprenant !!!!;

0 0 0

• posted byMaribta on 12/15/2013

I love the product! The case fit perfectly on my iPhone and it was beautiful. I'm loving! Both intend to make further purchases. I recommend the site! The bad is delay in delivery because it comes from another country. But until this time was quick. I was surprised with the speed of this delivery. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanagrilo on 03/05/2013

A capinha oferece ótimo encaixe, fica uma confortável de pegar, não escorrega da mão, deixa o IPhone bonito, o acesso às estradas de alimentação e fone são fáceis, sem falar no ótimo preço. Enfim, adorei a capa! Tem umas pequenas rebarbas nas laterais,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGojdan on 01/30/2013

Just perfect, It looks great, one of my favourite cases. It really glows in the dark, a bright green colour. It looks great . It is not blue, more purple. An it needs to be pitch black in order to glow. And is a little bit hard to put in and it hasn't got enough space for a charger, so you need to expand ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytrsnolli on 10/28/2012

- fits iphone 4 perfectly; - good looking; - very inexpensive; - good protection; - lightweight; - doesn't add much volume to the phone; - fits only the iphone 4 (in the iphone 4S, will not fit mute and volume buttons, but it is clearly described as a iphone 4 case) - you need to expose the case to a ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections