DX » Community » Reviews » Glow-in-the-Dark Protective Silicone Case for Iphone 4 - Translucent Blue
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMaribta on 12/15/2013

I love the product! The case fit perfectly on my iPhone and it was beautiful. I'm loving! Both intend to make further purchases. I recommend the site! The bad is delay in delivery because it comes from another country. But until this time was quick. I was surprised with the speed of this delivery. The site is easy to use, has a large variety of products ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanagrilo on 03/05/2013

A capinha oferece ótimo encaixe, fica uma confortável de pegar, não escorrega da mão, deixa o IPhone bonito, o acesso às estradas de alimentação e fone são fáceis, sem falar no ótimo preço. Enfim, adorei a capa! Tem umas pequenas rebarbas nas laterais, mas nada demais. O botão para apagar a ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGojdan on 01/30/2013

Just perfect, It looks great, one of my favourite cases. It really glows in the dark, a bright green colour. It looks great . It is not blue, more purple. An it needs to be pitch black in order to glow. And is a little bit hard to put in and it hasn't got enough space for a charger, so you need to expand it at this place. It is very cheap and cool. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrsnolli on 10/28/2012

- fits iphone 4 perfectly; - good looking; - very inexpensive; - good protection; - lightweight; - doesn't add much volume to the phone; - fits only the iphone 4 (in the iphone 4S, will not fit mute and volume buttons, but it is clearly described as a iphone 4 case) - you need to expose the case to a extremely intense light in order to have the fluorescent ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections