DX » Community » Reviews » USB Charging Dock Station with 3.5MM Line Out + Remote Controller for Iphone 4 - White
Customer’s impression:
muito bom
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byedledo on 12/13/2014

Produto muito bom de ótima qualidade e excelente custo beneficio? Quem quiser pode comprar pode comprar de olho fechado. Read more

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted bytpanizzi on 09/12/2012

It is sheap stuff, useful, has a good finish and very easy to use. The base could be heavier. The range is good but, sometimes, you have to push the buttons harder in order to change the songs, increase/decrease the volume, etc. Works fine for iPod 4, but it doesn't hold perfectly as it is built for ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjvkeizer on 06/04/2012

I'm very satisfied with this little thing, I use it for my iPod, both charging and audio playback work 100% correctly, I like that you can also just take out one cable, so you can do one of the two things. there's also a nice anti-slip pattern underneath the dock. The remote is also a nice addition, ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byiMystic on 07/05/2011

Works as it claims - able to Sync and Charge - Buttons on remote control works (around 2m range) - Position iPhone at a nice angle - Strong and stable base so iPhone will topple over easily - iPhone fits snuggly in the dock - Cant dock a iPhone with any casing - no use for 'menu,enter,up,down' button ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections