DX » Community » Reviews » USB Charging Dock Station with 3.5MM Line Out + Remote Controller for Iphone 4 - White
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytpanizzi on 09/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is sheap stuff, useful, has a good finish and very easy to use. Cons:The base could be heavier. The range is good but, sometimes, you have to push the buttons harder in order to change the songs, increase/decrease the volume, etc. OtherThoughts:Works fine f... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjvkeizer on 06/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I'm very satisfied with this little thing, I use it for my iPod, both charging and audio playback work 100% correctly, I like that you can also just take out one cable, so you can do one of the two things. there's also a nice anti-slip pattern underneath the dock. The r... Read more

1 0
  • posted byiMystic on 07/05/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works as it claims - able to Sync and Charge - Buttons on remote control works (around 2m range) - Position iPhone at a nice angle - Strong and stable base so iPhone will topple over easily - iPhone fits snuggly in the dock Cons:- Cant dock a iPhone with any casing - no u... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections