DX » Community » Reviews » USB Charging Dock Station with 3.5MM Line Out + Remote Controller for Iphone 4 - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• I'd buy the one without the remote

posted by DanielVersiani on 05/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

- Good looking

- Syncs with iTunes no problem

- Easy to use

-Build quality is OK for the price. Nothing to really make compliments about.

Cons:

- The remote control is useless. It works, but only in certain angles and there is a delay. For example you're trying to skip a song so you press the button and it doesnt work.. and you keep pressing and then you passed 2 songs or none... so very innacurate. I'd rather not have a remote control.

- The audio exit jack on the station sort of broke.... It still works, but the jack is not being held inside very well... if I pick it up, for example, the cable will fall off.

- If you use a case on your iPhone you'll probbly need to remove it to fit it in the dock.

OtherThoughts:

Appart from the remote control, the unit works fine and it looks really cool. Something nice to have at home and etc. If you have it in your office you'll probbly get attention and people will ask where you bought it and want one too...

I'd just advise them to buy the one without the remote ^^

Bottomline:

Buy the one without the remote ^^

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections