DX » Community » Reviews » Dual Layers Dental Teeth Boxing Mouth Guard Stop Night Teeth Grinding - Color Assorted
Customer’s impression:
preço
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVigLobo on 12/10/2014

Pros: Muito barato. Abertura no centro do protetor, para respiração. Cont: Se a pessoa não tiver atenção, pode inutilizar o equipamento, no momento de moldá-lo em água quente. Others: Read more

Impression:preço;

0 0 0

• posted byChanmen on 05/17/2014

great price and use for this cover, on the sport stores we pay like 8 euros for a piece of plastic, but here it cost so cheap and worth the money! lightweight and its a bit oversized but that doenst bother me there is no, maybe a bit uncomftable but thats nothing if you wanna protect your mouth. for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytoninoooh on 11/11/2013

First of all,cost,was cheapest option for whole protection,not just up or bottom,both genives. It fits well in mouth,and can get accurate fitting by warming in hot water for a while (not too hot,and no more than some seconds,otherwise will get damaged) it seems a little bad quality,but works fine and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byunocharlie on 09/13/2013

At first I thought it was too big, but after I read the instructions and saw that you have to put it into hot water in order to mould it, everithing changed. The mouth guard moulds to exactly the shape of your teeth and with the plastic insert, it keeps two holes in the front so it allows you to breathe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFilipeCavalcant on 08/06/2013

It is a good dental teeth, have a great protection. this is a very good mouth gard for every sport or martial art. easy to use and it will fit good. you realy have to read the little paper what is in the box and it's only in english. I have a little bit dificult to breath with it, but beside this is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrunokemon on 07/29/2013

Really good for trainings of martial arts, really easy to use and well designed. Came in a good case that protects well. Already used in trainings and sparring and is really really good. Good material and protects really well the mouth, not hurting or bruising. None that I could think about until now.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuanignaciorod on 06/09/2013

It comes in a box, which is useful for carrying it. Price is low. It has no smell or taste, that is really important as you are taking a rubber thing into your mouth It is really big and unconfortable to use. I bought it for my girlfriend because she used to grind her teeth on her sleep. She could never ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylordnaell on 06/02/2013

It has an amazing price. And only. Should be good for combat sports. I have not used for this purpose Very large. Uncomfortable. difficult to close the mouth. Difficult contain salivation. wanted to use to protect your teeth during sleep. was not possible. Even if it was more appropriate to the size ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byviperxp on 01/02/2013

Does it's job at fraction of a price of other products that do just the same.does not have taste,came in nice box easy to use to help protect teeth against mouth grinding. pretty thin silicon,but still its enough. not custom fit for your mouth so it can not match you 100 percent.great that such a thing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluhany on 09/24/2012

It's safe, nontoxic, resistant, odorless, tasteless, and, specially, very cheap, here in my country you won't find it for less than US$300 (custom made only), plus the dentist expenses. Fits perfectly after you put it into hot water for some minutes, following the instructions included. It could be bigger,... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections