DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Power Panel (4V 80mA)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymcerveira on 11/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works great! Real 4V Works great! Real 4V Works great! Real 4V Works great! Real 4V Works great! Real 4V Works great! Real 4V Works great! Real 4V Cons:Works great! - No cons Works great! - No cons Works great! - No cons Works great! - No cons Works great! - No cons Wor... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytomerist on 08/22/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Build very well. I sunny day I have reached to 4.3v and 70mA = 0.3 watt overall. If you would like to recharge some AAA batteries, you will need to purchase at least 3-4 panels. Cons:The price is way to high, it become clear to me after I purchased the item. OtherThough... Read more

3 0
  • posted byGaryD on 08/13/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Open circuit voltage as advertised. They don't look like amorphous cells, so they could be very good quality. Cons:They are obviously used (bits of wire soldered on, etc). Positive connection was labled "-" and negative connection labled "+"!?! Other... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections