DX » Community » Reviews » USB Data and Charging Cable for Ipod Shuffle 3/5/6 - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHbadotti on 04/16/2014

!!! WORKS FOR IPOD SHUFFLE 4TH GEN !!! - Cheap - Useful - Works for ipod shuffle 4th gen - Looks like a genuine one It'll last longer if you use it with caution, don't let the cable fold. The quality is good but not the best, if you take care of it, it can long for more than a year... A genuine one can ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byCapitalKris on 01/22/2014

It works correctly, same as the original. It is 15 times cheaper than the original one by Apple It is hard to notice that it is not the original. I did not find any flaws on the product. I did not find any cons for it. I have used this product for about six months and I am satisfied with it. It arrived ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuliusmartinez on 12/15/2013

El precio es muy cómodo, luce como un original y funciona bastante para cargar y sincronizar el ipod. Productos similares se venden a 3 o 4 veces el precio aqui en Latinoamerica. A pesar de que luce bien, la calidad es simple asi que hay que tener cuidado al sacar el cargador del usb y agarrarlo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTribeXFire on 12/12/2013

Fast shipping to Ukraine. (Less that three weeks). Compact and very cheap, great deal in comparation with cost original cord. Good plastic and wires. You can allways carry it with you. So threre is nothing more to say. None that I can find out. It works so there is nothing to complain. It would be good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxcissors on 10/14/2013

It's sturdy and can hold up your shuffle by itself. This is useful when you have no place to put the wire on. It's light and short, but good for the price. Looks good too. It doesn't have any flaws other than visible glue if you look closely enough. Kinda tells you a bit about the build quality, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylegen on 07/15/2013

- USB cable work for charging iPod Shuffle and synching music with iTunes without errors. - It works like it should. - Like a original - Have compact size - Built with good materials. - It works with my iPod Shuffle generation 3 and my sister iPod Shuffle generation 4. No have. Maybe for some people ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarcadiotti on 07/12/2013

Price. Fits requirements. If you are an Ipod Shuffle 3G owner and you love it you should buy more than one of this as the original ones are extremely expensive. I bought 2 and 1 of them is defective but I guess the DX guys will find a solution for it. Except for that the cable is perfect, PERFECT! and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxAsghardx on 05/06/2013

The cable looks like the original, constructed in good materials and it´s very resistant. i bought 2, and i´m still using them (i have them at least 5 months). Construction quality not very good. I bought 2, and the plastic of one of them broke. The cable still works, what´s good, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleafar on 11/06/2012

Just like the original Cheap cable Work well Cable is really short, that's the only con I could think of. Because the original cable was like 50 cm long or so. Seem just like the real one, but shorter. I have lost the cable for my 3rd gen iPod Shuffle, and have spent lots of time looking for this in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyournumber1baby on 10/24/2012

It works! It's as simple as pluging it in. Same as you would do with the original Apple cable or any othercable It doesn't always work the first time you connect it. You may have to try a couple of times and even wiggle it a bit to get it working I finally got an original Apple cable, but i showed this ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections