DX » Community » Reviews » High Speed USB 2.0 4-Port Hub for Iphone3G/3GS/4/Ipad - White
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byleafar on 10/02/2012

Connects to iPhone/Ipad. Separate USB hubs (so you can connect large USB gadgets). Pretty, looks like Apple stuff, but you won't have to sell you car to buy it. Long cable, so you can hide most of it behind the PC/Notebook The cap of the USB comes off if you pull it. When I tried to remove a USB from it, it came of in my hand. This is a great idea, ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byraymate on 09/07/2011

Super hub, simple and Apple like in design, just like the old keyboard extender cable Apple once did with machine. Mine has a blue LED inside that is on solid, does not flash with DATA transfer. The build is great, what I like is the cable is long so you plug it into your machine and have the hub dangle under the desk, then you see no wire mess on your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypgreasby on 08/27/2011

Has an Apple look to it, so blends with white Apple products nicely. I'm using it on my white macbook to give a decent number of USBs. Love the quality of this. The USB symbol on each of the stems of this is not printed so well so is faded on some of these. Oh no, what am I to do? Now I won't know whether to plug in a USB cable or some other type. Freaking ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKukasA on 08/26/2011

- Very cheap compared to local prices. - Looks nice. - Each USB connector is on it's own cable, so you don't have to worry about width of USB devices. - Has a blue LED. - Cable is long enough for most uses. - The blue LED is just on when the hub is plugged in, it doesn't indicate activity. - The hub can get really hot after some time, especialy if all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShinigamiremDX on 07/08/2011

Design, looks like something Apple would made. It is USB 2.0 not like most of the hub's here that are USB 1.1, works on Win7. There is no orange LED that shows is it on and off like on others. Plastic and finish of the product look more then decent. Nothing really important, cable has little more plastic feeling, not like apple cables. So i wouldn't ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlavioBayer on 06/15/2011

Very fast, my iPod Touch keep transfering music with my PC on the same speed as before. It really look like an Apple cable. Work with any USB device. There's an orange light that just stay always on, don't flash when there's some USB port in use. Nothing until de moment. It works with any USB device, iPod, flash driver, MP3, webcam, i think that the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections