DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Folding Bag Hanger Holder Hook - Color Assorted
  • 5 star 9 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byginever on 07/07/2013

now i dont need to thing where should i put my purse, its easy to hang it under the hable using this hook looks gorgeous costs really cheap nice and fancy accessory for each woman who has a purse or a bag the only one - that it is out of stock now why so? its really good I like design and the stones solor - deep blue and it looks really good and fancy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byezelinde93 on 11/13/2012

Great Idea. Really usseful. You can use it as a gift to your girlfriend, etc. It doesen't have a good build quality. I bought five "bag hanger holder hook" and all of them came with some of "diamons" de-attached. I pasted with glue, so no big deal. I'ts heavy so your bag wont fall :D It's a great idea easy to use great price and ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byferbauer on 07/31/2012

The item is very useful. Every woman should have a purse hook on her bag. It’s safe because you can keep the bags under the table on meetings, restaurants, etc. Womens certainly will love it. It’s a nice idea for a gift. I bought five of them, but I got disappointed with the built quality. All of them have glue marks on the small brilliant stones (see ... Read more

Glue marks
    1 0
  • posted byclick4net on 04/17/2012

looks nice and elegant. there is less risk of your bag being lifted when you sit at a cafe, because it's in front of you and not behind you. price is nice (local shops here sell it for more than 4 times the price. folds nicely and goes into even the smallest bag. just one, some tables have a rim that is thick, and this product just doesn't fit on them.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byPinkicecream on 02/29/2012

The colours are assorted but I got lucky and got a colour that I really love! The hook is magnetic so it folds back up perfectly for storage. The hook that I received had a large scratch on the middle gem. It was also missing two rhinestones from around the center gem. Doesn't effect use, but makes it look cheap. My hook did not have any trouble staying ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanandtauro on 01/30/2012

I ordered 4 of these, some for the family, some were for friends. They all arrived intact, with no defects. I got four different colours, none of them were flashy though, they all look nice. The glass shines as well and does not look cheap at all. None, no one has had problems using this. This is a neat device and I'm glad someone thought of this. It ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydariusmiliauskas on 01/25/2012

I received this item in about a month after order. (maybe it was the reason that DX couldn"t get the rest SKUes for my order). But finally my wife is very happy with it. She likes heavy and big bags and it is always no place for it except her own seat. So it helps very well could be some kind of lock to hold pieces in round shape. It has a magnet ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPuppyfoot on 12/19/2011

Excellent price Beautiful colors Convenient size Wonderful gift These are not made for very heavy purses (that is true not only for the products sold here but for the similar ones sold in other places, though). I have given several of these as gifts to friends. They have all been very pleased with them. I have seen similar products in other places for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCANTFIXSTUPID on 09/28/2011

PROS ......The Compact Folding Bag Hanger Holder Hook - Color Assorted is extremely useful for women's purses. This product performs just as someone might expect it to work and for the price you simply have a great purchase if you do decide to order this product. The build quality compared to price really makes this product desirable. Cons ......Well,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySassySauce on 09/05/2011

no more worries of handbag being stolen. my purse is under the table so its hard for a thief to get to. it saves space, so you don't have to hand it on a chair. the length of the hook is a lil short, so it doesn't work on some of the tables at the restaurant that have folding sides. Pretty neat gift for females. Going to buy more to and maybe make lil ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections