DX » Community » Reviews » USB Triple Action Foot Switch Keyboard Control Foot Pedal
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJuraj11 on 05/16/2014

easy to use, i am using this foot switch for my guitar (with software), maybe could be used with pc games etc.; software is easy to install (tested on Windows 7 64 bit) i think the price is a bit high; it's made from fragile material; pressing buttons is not very smooth/easy software could be better,... Read more

USB cabel is enough lengthy

0 0 0

• posted byFobok on 02/19/2014

Simple, easy to setup and straightforward to use. The price is exceptional as well. Pressure necessary to push the pedals is a little more than I'd prefer, and the software add an icon to Windows 8.1 (I had to find the configuration software in my Program Files folder.) These are very minor complaints,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuanantoniobs on 12/19/2013

Seems resistent to be stepped on and works out of the box without drivers. Pedals come pre-configured with a b c but you can change it with the software on the included cd You need a windows computer to re-configure the key mapping. But as said, it works without drivers once configured Similar to music ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTureba on 09/17/2013

Works perfectly on Linux using https://github.com/rgerganov/footswitch I specially enjoy the ability to trigger several buttons/actions on one pedal press - this will come in handy. It reacts very well to the presses and the rubber underneath makes the footswitch hold its ground nicely. Makes a plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjohn316gjj on 09/17/2012

Bought 2, one for myself, one for my father. Both flashlights function without exceptions. On hi it's very bright, usefull for long distance illumination or when trying to fill dark places in een enginebay during daylight. At night it's almost too bright. Mid en low are also very usefull. Lo for close ... Read more

6 0 9

• posted byvkisil on 05/12/2012

Simple. Plug and play. Easy to configurate. Just like the picture. Cheap. It's made of simple plastic. So it doesn't look too strong. This is a great gadget for people who need to control their computer in non-traditional ways. I use it to control musical performance softwares, like Pd and Max/MSP. It ... Read more

Software interface.

4 0 11

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections