DX » Community » Reviews » UV Camera Lens Filter (58mm)
  • 5 star 11 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byladygagagagaga on 05/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good price and great protection for your lense! New lenses don't actually need UV protection, but it's a good protector of the lense itself from scratches and other stuff. It also keeps the dust away from the lense. The filter is clear and easy to use. Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMattara on 01/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is cheap and properly built. Real glass with some class. Cons:There were cheaper ones available, but this had so good reviews I went for it. And never looked back. Yeah, that's rock n' roll lifestyle for ya. Spending the price of a hamburger to optics. Fe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHeerlen on 07/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I needed a lens filter to protect my standard canon 1100d kit lens As the lens is allready not that expensive I wanted a cheap lensfilter. The reason is not for UV protection because modern lenses have this built in, but to protect my kit lens against scratche... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLanmix84 on 05/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great product at a great price! Fits my canon 18-55 3.5-5.6 great, it does it's job just fine. It comes in great casing. I am very satisfied with this UV camera lens filter. Cons:No cons at all! This is great UV filter, does it's job great. OtherThoughts:This UV filter... Read more

UV lens filter 58mm UV lens filter 58mm UV lens filter 58mm
    0 0
  • posted bySidr777 on 04/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I never expected to get such a high quality lens filter for such price. It came in a protective plastic case, filter itself has a metal housing around it, so it is not fragile at all. Filter glass is perfectly flat, so it will not cause any distortion on taken p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKihoo on 03/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ protects the front lens element + blocks the uv rays(does not matter as much in digital era as in film era but still it's something) + it makes objective's life longer for you don't need to clean your front lens element so often=the lens coating will last lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndariel666 on 02/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I use the filter just for protection of my lens when I do outdoor photography. I cannot see any glare or distortion or whatsoever, even when I srcew two filters on top of each other. So I guess the quality is not that bad. Cons:When you take a picture of a glowing light... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygypsiesdreaming on 10/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It fit's perfectly onto my 58mm lens. It is so cheap, you really can't go wrong! You can put other filters on top of it (have more than one filter screwed on the lens at one time) which is extremely helpful!! It protects my lens from scratches and dust, and is cheap to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybipo3010 on 10/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a cheap UV filter that will protect your much more expensive lens from scratches and other mishaps, should they occur. Threads are nicely finished and screw in well onto the lens. Additional filters can be easily affixed to this one. I had no problems wha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycesarvergani on 08/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Estava procurando por um filtro e não queria gastar muito, esse foi o melhor do mercado, aqi na minha cidade eu iria pagar +- 25 dolares, acabei pagando 4, foi uma bela compra, e o meu interesse era apenas de proteger a lente original, não queria o... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections