DX » Community » Reviews » UV Camera Lens Filter (58mm)
Customer’s impression:
Very good perfect Good price and quality Great!!! Exelent packaging
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byradyl4o on 04/19/2015

The difference is smaller Than the description photos ,but sill there is improvement. It comes in hard plastic box. I keep it all the time to protect my lens from scratching.

Impression:perfect,Very good,Exelent packaging;

0 0 0

• posted bystrigon07 on 03/16/2015

Pros: Cumple perfecto su función de proteger el lente de rayas, polvo y otros elementos que podrían dañarlo. Fácil de usar e instalar. Cons: Ninguno. Other: Buen empaque. Sirve perfecto para continuar guardando el filtro cuando se encuentra en desuso.

Impression:perfect,Very good,Good price and quality;

0 0 0

• posted byTipika on 02/08/2015

It won't affect very much the photo quality, I use this mainly as a protector for my lens. If this gets scratched it's 30 times cheaper than my lens :)

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted by4151899 on 01/07/2015

pros: Well priced UV filter and easy to install on the camera cons: no cons.

0 0 0

• posted byValiVraji on 12/23/2014

Is cheap and is good for protecting lenses. I am happy with my order and my lenses are now more protected.

Impression:Good price and quality;

0 0 0

• posted byZigmars29 on 12/13/2014

Pros: Quality is amazing! Real glass and aluminum frame. Comes in hard plastic packaging, so you know it won't be damaged while shipping (or later in your bag). Filter has its own filter thread, so you can put on another filter or lens cap. Cons: In sunny day it reflects a lot of light (I don't... Read more

Best way to protect lens front element! Best way to protect lens front element!

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bybatusai69 on 12/01/2014

I have a Canon T3i, the filter fits in the 18-55 stock lens (58mm), the quality of the filter is great, comes in a hard plastic case and the filter is metal made with a good biuld quality. This kind of filters are must have to: - Protect your lens from scratches and dust -reduce awful and quality... Read more

Impression:Great!!!;

0 0 0

• posted byKJan on 09/21/2014

This UV lens is just what I needed to protect the (expensive) lens on my camera. The quality is OK, the price is OK, the total elapsed delivery time is OK. I am very pleased with this UV lens. Couldn't be better :-) This UV lens is just what I needed to protect the (expensive) lens on my camera.... Read more

0 0 0

• +++
    posted byAlbinaMaatis on 09/01/2014

+ fits perfect nd fixes very tight (sometimes even too tight)), protects your lense from damages and dust, but I'm not sure if it protects from UV. Perfect item for this price! - sometimes give unexpected highlights, especially at night.

Impression:Good price and quality;

0 0 0

• posted byspacstic on 08/11/2014

Involvement: - Ownership: Pros: Cons: OtherThoughts: Bottomline:

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: