DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Holder Station for Iphone 4/3GS & Other Cellphones
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylengsi on 09/23/2013

Love it to death! I use this every day to rest my phone on when I'm charging or sleeping or watching shows etc. Friends saw mine and I had to purchase more for them. At least 5 bought in the last few months. Wonderfully made with high quality plastic. Not flimsy at all. Can be modified to be used vertically ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguazontsubasa on 09/13/2013

It has on the back a thing that serves to regulate the angle. Very cool. The black part is made of soft rubber so it wont slip when you press the display Only for cellphones. Very small for tablets I use it all the time. I should have bought more than one. And my friends ask me to give it to them. It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysvandenpoll1979 on 02/07/2013

This holder is very stabel, your phone will not fall of. I think it's even verry usefull for a tablet. At the back of the holder is a little leg, so you can adjust the position of your device (upright or flat). It's also goodlooking and the material is soft, so it won't scratch your device. If you wan'... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypauloarruzzo on 07/31/2011

Seems durable, do not scratch the phone cause it's rubberized. Extremely easy to use, it can hole any cellphone (i use it on the iPhone 4). Don't handle heavy things (as a book, for instance), if you want to use it to hold your bible, don't buy it! It could be cheaper, but it's not expensive as well!... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections