DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Back Case + Flexible Joints Camera TrIpod for Iphone 4
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypelasky on 01/15/2013

The tripod is really stable and in the same pack you get a case to use it with really usefull. The back part of the case, the part where you put the tripod is really small so it doesn´t disturb in your pocket if you use this case as normal one. The desing of the case is not so nice, only black, ... Read more

Good packed too Really good

0 0 0

• posted bydalua55 on 01/14/2013

The products gives exacly what I was expecting. The hard case protects your phone from drops and scratches, but also works to place the tripod on. The tripod can hold to almost any place and has rubber parts, so it will not slip out of place. The tripod can also fit on cameras since it was a screw. Amazing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKPOJI on 10/09/2011

Very useful holder. Phone can be mounted anywhere. Even when I ride the bike alone, I could fix my iPhone on a tree or a rock and take a small jump or a trick video! Not firmly fixed the bolt holder for a tripod, I had to do the gasket. You can easily remove the part of the leg, but it can easily be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystarbuckskid on 07/11/2011

This item I bought for my dad and he loves his iPhone and loves taking photos with it but he has been looking for a tripod for months. When this came in the mail for him, he was so happy and excited to use it with a new time lapse app. Great for that use! Amazing product! It feels fragile and on the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalfred300p on 06/02/2011

Very useful! Also, looks pretty sturdy, and holds the phone well, at pretty much any angle you want. The case fits the phone firmly, and locks onto the tripod securely, though at the same time it's easy to detach. All of the buttons are accessible with the case on (including the SIM compartment, wich ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections