DX » Community » Reviews » Camera Connection Kit Micro SD/SD Card Reader with AV Cable for Ipad - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjvc5555 on 01/24/2013

Works perfectly. Easy of use. Works in iphone and also in ipad. You can synchronize pictures of 2 ipads or iphones directly with this product. No cons. It is what you see. Quality is very good. Buy it. It is a must with ipad and iphone. You can see pictures, movies in a very good quality. It works with ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byJoseLH on 12/23/2011

It is a very usefull product and it does all the things that it supose to do. It looks good and you can use it to transfer photos from a camera to PC and conect your iPad to TV. It is not heavy so you can take it anywhere without problems Not so good quality. It looks like it will broke but it has a ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byeumemo on 11/13/2011

it works! just conect to the ipad, put the cables or cards and its working! O produto funciona como o prometido e pode ser muito util no uso de seu ipad, no meu caso foi testado no ipad 2. basta liga-lo ao ipad, ligar o cabo e ja esta funcionando. nao precisa de app extra, nao precisa de configura&#2... Read more

2 0 0

• posted bygeertheikamp on 09/10/2011

Works perfect. Easy to use. Good build quality. Shortly, it does wat it says. No cons My iPad in combination with the camera Connection kit is unbeatable. I use it for uploading photo's en movies from my cameradevices to my iPad en for playing the photo's en movies on a tv. I also use the iPad-camera ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChristiantav on 08/20/2011

Usei no meu iPad 2 com iOS 4.3.3 e funcionou perfeitamente. O leitores de cartão SD e micro SD são lidos e abrem o photo.app automaticamente. O leitor USB funciona com pendrive de 2g e 4g sem problemas. A saída de vídeo funciona para espelhamento se você tiver jailbreak. Tem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygrogul on 08/10/2011

Works purfectly with ipad 2 (fm 4.3.4 jb). - Does everything as said in discription. - Reads sd and microsd cards. - AV input to TV works good for playing video files, slideshow in keynote. i'm using BUZZ Player for playing movies - need to turn on external display. - With ifile working as a cardreader.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections