DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Extensible Capacitive Screen Stylus Pen with Strap - Silver
  • 5 star 8 ( 47% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 53% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMidjo on 11/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Well built, nice looking, easy to use universal stylus for phones and tablets. It can extend its length so that can be quite handy. I never used stylus before and it is good because display can remain clean, without marks of using and finger prints.Cons:Only cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZitzaki on 06/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Nice aluminum finish even when extended - Useful if you don't want to leave fingerprints on the screen - Audio-plug is pretty handy - Works on ANY kind of touchscreenCons:- Stripe is too short, could be at least double the lenght - May scratch your phone if you place i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucasgrinder on 05/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-Really easy to use. -Looks very nice. -Good material. -Don't scratch the screen. -Nice size. -Attaches really well to the cell phone.Cons:None at all, but if I had to find one, maybe the connector could be a better material, but it still looks nice.OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypss2010 on 01/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:-connects to ear piece so doesnt get lost -does the job and extends to double its size -worked on iphone and tablet but responsiveness varies between devicesCons:-Average build.. does not pull out as smooth as the ipad ones also selling on this site and these are... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFastFreddy on 12/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It does the job... it's handy for outgoing email on my smartphone. My thumbs are way too big for the keys so I need a stylus like this. The little plug that holds the stylus to the phone via the audio hole is a great idea. I had another stylus that had no way to attach b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNeonXX1 on 12/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- The build quality seems decent - The metal is polished with no rough surface or edges. - The stylus glides easily on the screen compared to other more expensive stylus I tried before - All touches are detected by the capacitive screenCons:- No cons found. This stylus wor... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarklink007 on 10/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:a very good stylus, i bought it for a samsung galaxy s1 and works perfectly, then i change my cellphone and now i have a samsung galaxy s3 and it works better than before, i recommended it for any galaxy seriesCons:no cons founded, it has a very good touch, so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byelvis-g on 08/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:The stylus works fine on the capacitor screen. I like it because it is solid and sturdy. Has a strap and it is possible to attach it to the 3.5mm plug for your headset. When extended it is long enough for ordinary usage, but it's compact enough to carry around.... Read more

Stylus and Huawei Sonic Stylus and Huawei Sonic
    0 0
  • posted bypaulocrluz on 05/31/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Resistant metal and polished, compact size, retractile, low price, anti dust plug, nice look, and works very well. Ideal for use in day-to-day or for those looking for a small stylus for an affordable price.Cons:A bit small, but get used to it fast. Without exp... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynabdullin on 05/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:+ solid and sturdy. I expected the chrome to wear very quickly but it sill stays. Only some minor scratches have appeared where the extendable part comes in contact with the main body. + water resistant. I have machine-washed it with a pair of jeans and nothing... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections