DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Micro 5-Pin AC Travel Charger for Cell Phones (100~240V AC/EU Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDavidTinnova on 07/10/2013

The best thing is that it is very cheap. The cable is quite long, it is fine to connect the phone. The metal connector is too small and looks a bit fragile. I hope it does not break any stretch. This device I bought it for a project I'm doing in my business, if you do not give any problems ask for more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfreshman2 on 01/23/2013

Really cheap, simple, no need for additional cable, you can directly connect your phone or other compatible device. I bougth two of this. The first one worked for 10 minutes, after that I felt burned plastic smell, and the charger does not work anymore. (No output voltage, but the phone I was charging ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byschappi on 12/24/2012

Seems to be of good quality. Works like a charm, and have had 0 problems with it so far. Using it with my rasberry pi, as well as an cellphone charger. Also testet with a volt/ammeter, and both are as stated. Might be a bit thick on the end for some digital devices, if the plugin area is a bit small.... Read more

1 0 0

• Ok
    posted byromartinez on 12/05/2012

Brazilian Compatible Plugs (according to NBR 14136); Output DC 5V - 1000mA; Input AC 100~240V 50~60Hz (full range voltage); Delivered on time; It seems to be the original charger from HTC. The connector enters with a bit of difficulty; A little big, but ; Has a smell of burned plastic; The cable could ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybennaaktgeboren on 11/13/2012

Charger is working great, Delivering sufficient power to charge mij mobile in a short time. The power cable is flexibel so it won't crack when heavely used, And compared with dutch retail prices its a cheap charger There are no Cons for this charger, its just a charger, and working great The brand HTC ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysharky01 on 10/07/2012

- delivers 1A instead of the regular 750mA - @samsung Galaxy SII: you can use your phone at full charge while charging at the same time - solid micro 5-pin connector - cord is 1m long - none, not really - maybe: charging connector is little bit thicker than usual. This could be an issue if you use your ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrebourn on 10/02/2012

Just a functional adapter, using it to power a Raspberry pi and it works just fine. Have a good ampere rating at 1000 mA. Came wrapped in some plastic with bubbles. None I have uncovered, have used it continually for a few days and it works without problems. Have not done any extensive testing to see ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections