DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Micro 5-Pin AC Travel Charger for Cell Phones (100~240V AC/EU Plug)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 14% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLocobob on 07/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I could not find one good thing to write about this product. Cons:I ordered 7 of these chargers. 1 of them arrived with the pins broken. 4 of them stopped working after 3 days of use. One of the literally exploded and sent pieces of plastic and components flyi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfreshman2 on 01/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Really cheap, simple, no need for additional cable, you can directly connect your phone or other compatible device. Cons:I bougth two of this. The first one worked for 10 minutes, after that I felt burned plastic smell, and the charger does not work anymore. (No... Read more

4 0
  • posted byschappi on 12/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Seems to be of good quality. Works like a charm, and have had 0 problems with it so far. Using it with my rasberry pi, as well as an cellphone charger. Also testet with a volt/ammeter, and both are as stated. Cons:Might be a bit thick on the end for some digital devices... Read more

0 1
  • Ok
    posted byromartinez on 12/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Brazilian Compatible Plugs (according to NBR 14136); Output DC 5V - 1000mA; Input AC 100~240V 50~60Hz (full range voltage); Delivered on time; It seems to be the original charger from HTC. Cons:The connector enters with a bit of difficulty; A little big, but ; Has a sme... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybennaaktgeboren on 11/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Charger is working great, Delivering sufficient power to charge mij mobile in a short time. The power cable is flexibel so it won't crack when heavely used, And compared with dutch retail prices its a cheap charger Cons:There are no Cons for this charger, its just a cha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysharky01 on 10/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- delivers 1A instead of the regular 750mA - @samsung Galaxy SII: you can use your phone at full charge while charging at the same time - solid micro 5-pin connector - cord is 1m long Cons:- none, not really - maybe: charging connector is little bit thicker than usual.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrebourn on 10/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Just a functional adapter, using it to power a Raspberry pi and it works just fine. Have a good ampere rating at 1000 mA. Came wrapped in some plastic with bubbles. Cons:None I have uncovered, have used it continually for a few days and it works without problems. Have n... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections