DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Micro 5-Pin Mobile Car Adapter/Charger for Cell Phones (DC 10~30V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRogerLangfjord on 06/19/2013

This is my chosen car charger. Good price, good quality and charges fast. I have measured charching to 1A with is the fastest charging axepted of my Samsung Galacy SIII. Have been bying a total of five of these chargers over the years. It is a little big, One of the chargers stopped working after 18 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypakman on 03/26/2013

A cheap charger for mobiles whith an universal micro usb interface. It works fine. it seems to be HTC, but i don't think so. But is a good charger. better that others i bought here a good and cheap Universal Micro 5-Pin Mobile Car Adapter/Charger for Cell Phones The light that sows you it is workin is ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybrbohrer on 03/12/2013

Definetly it does what is suppose to do. It's a great quality and good look. It has a nice blue light that turns on when you plug it to the power supply in your car. It charges your cell phone just like the regular charger. My charger came with HTC logo on it. I know that this is shown at the product ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections