DX » Community » Reviews » Glass Lens for Flashlights (24.5mm 10-Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by goodgnus on 08/29/2009

Pros: These lenses are not 1.25mm thick. They measure at 1.9mm thick. This additional thickness causes the lens cap of my flashlight to not screw on all the way. Cons: These lenses are not 1.25mm thick. They measure at 1.9mm thick. This additional thickness causes the lens cap of my flashlight to not screw on all the way. OtherThoughts: These l... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by DragonPhyre on 04/17/2008

Pros: + Perfectly sized. Every single one of mine arrived exactly the same within a couple of thousands. + CHEAP! A great value + Clear glass, and minimal optical refraction. Not lab quality, but close. Cons: - One of mine had a chip in it. Packaging is to blame here. - Packaging was minimal at best. - Some edges were sharp--watch those fingers... Read more

0 0
  • posted by SkUG123 on 03/19/2008

Pros: Very cheap, nicely cut, nicely packaged 10 pack of 24.5mm glass lens, ideal for repairing a broken lens or even for protecting your optics in a custom build Cons: none that I can think of, apart from the fact I need to write 500 words to describe a flat circular piece of glass... OtherThoughts: Hmm I wonder if i left the gas on? Should I... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections