DX » Community » Reviews » Glass Lens for Flashlights (24.5mm 10-Pack)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygoodgnus on 08/29/2009

These lenses are not 1.25mm thick. They measure at 1.9mm thick. This additional thickness causes the lens cap of my flashlight to not screw on all the way. These lenses are not 1.25mm thick. They measure at 1.9mm thick. This additional thickness causes the lens cap of my flashlight to not screw on all the way. These lenses are not 1.25mm thick. They ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDragonPhyre on 04/17/2008

+ Perfectly sized. Every single one of mine arrived exactly the same within a couple of thousands. + CHEAP! A great value + Clear glass, and minimal optical refraction. Not lab quality, but close. - One of mine had a chip in it. Packaging is to blame here. - Packaging was minimal at best. - Some edges were sharp--watch those fingers kids! The packaging ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkUG123 on 03/19/2008

Very cheap, nicely cut, nicely packaged 10 pack of 24.5mm glass lens, ideal for repairing a broken lens or even for protecting your optics in a custom build none that I can think of, apart from the fact I need to write 500 words to describe a flat circular piece of glass... Hmm I wonder if i left the gas on? Should I get a puppy? Why do birds suddenly ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections