DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Folding Bag Hanger Holder Hook - Color Assorted
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypsusnjar on 05/28/2013

This hook is a small, comfortable and allows you to hang your bag on the table directly in restaurants, bars, offices - anywhere! In the form of a circle, encrusted with crystals, high quality stainless steel construction, rubber back, a little jewel for every lady! ! My girlfriend left happy :)) None ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPerchilo on 12/02/2012

Funny bauble. Did not expect that she will look so good. Made with high quality and beautiful. Conveniently unfolds and develops. The good thing for the daily gift. My wife and my mother loved and they now carry them in their handbags every day. Conveniently hang bag of groceries, when waiting for the ... Read more

Compact Folding Bag Hanger Holder Hook - Color Ass

0 0 0

• posted bymarcoskaos on 05/13/2011

It is a good product, very useful, beautiful, attracts attention, easy to carry, well made, robust. Very modern. Every woman must have one or more of this. It has a rubber that protects from slip and two magnets to mantain the parts retracted when not in use. The only con... It is color assorted... Mine ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections