DX » Community » Reviews » Salon Hair PP Plastic Rollers Curlers Set (16-Curler)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRitsma on 01/03/2013

-easy to use -easy to get the curlers in and more easy to get them out! -nice curls, happy with the result -Product does what it says it does -look on internet for good using-advise -I could not sleep with the curlers in my hair. May be i get used to it when i trie several times. black stick broke using ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byslePP on 10/15/2012

I picked this up for my friend. The packing is extremely interesting to read the instructions on. They work exactly as expected, however, and come in substantially less than the products you see advertised on TV doing the same thing. Instructions are effectively non-existent, so if you don't know how ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byadrianamoura on 04/01/2012

Lightweight, soft and easy to use. Nice colours. The 16 pieces that come in a package are sufficient for the normal amount of hair. Its easy to use when you sleep so your hair will be ready for the next day. It doesnt bother or hurt. If the operation bar breaks you will have to buy another set. Be careful ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byblondlady on 03/12/2012

It's cheap. Requires some pacience to use it, but once you know how much time your hair needs to curl, the results are good. I received 18 instead of 16. Some of the pieces were "glued" in the ends and I had to open them to use. The box came damaged. The manual says to use it from 10 to 15 ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byThatyRocha on 03/10/2012

-REALLY cheap! It worth buying... -Good build quality, it really works if you know how to use -Come in different sizes, natural results -Easy to use -Package came damaged, not a problem, you won't store this on original package anyway... -Any other cons until now!! You better use this with wet hair, ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycarocarito21 on 01/29/2012

the product is good, original leaves some very nice rollers come in different sizes are very easy to use, like all plastic product must be used with care to last The only bad thing that could point the product is the packaging, order 3 units and all the packaging arrived in poor condition, open or broken ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bysharnonbirthday on 12/24/2011

These are a Curlformers knockoff at a quarter of the price. They are really easy to use once you get the hang of them. The instructions on the box don't make any sense, so check out the Curlformers site for videos and instructions if you can't figure it out. I bought three of these, and not one of them ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byantoniocarlos58 on 10/02/2011

-The price is cheap,this was the best price I found looking on the internet -the material of the product is very good -the product comes with many units -Delivery was delayed,I waited over a month for the shipment arrives at my house -The product should follow a manual explaining how to use it, I had ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections