DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Logitech C270 HD 720P USB 2.0 Webcam with Built-in Microphone (Black)
  • 5 star 20 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlex604 on 05/21/2014

Great quality video. Great price. Worked out of the box with little setup. Driver CD not needed in Windows 7. Microphone is a bit "tinny" sounding. The quality of the video is surprisingly good. Perfect for use in streaming video or video calls. I use this camera while I stream games online, and it never drops a frame. The minor "tinny&... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydowdog on 02/18/2014

It's small, has a clamp, great image quality, wide view and a good mic. Clamp system is only meant to work on certain objects, like on top of a monitor. It doesn't really 'clamp' on, it only rest atop the monitor, but it doesn't fall off so I don't mind. It's authentic logitech in every way and is now my main camera for Skype conversations. Great camera ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRicoX73 on 11/03/2013

-Very good webcam. -1.2 megapixels (which is very good for a webcam) -720p -Works with lots of FPS, even with less light. (30FPS) -Useful and quickly attachable 'clip' to apply to your computer screen -Has got a microphone -doesn't need driver CD with Windows 8 -able to use in 2 minutes -Package was damaged heavily (almost tore up) -The microphone has ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykikiyo on 08/05/2013

Very good quality Excellent Image (Crystal clear) Great Sound for webcam Easy installation (Plug n' play) Nice features in the installation CD (Move detection, face tracking, recording, etc. 3-megapixel photos. 2-year limited hardware warranty is a real plus for me. DX price is cheaper than local retailers. Skype is very fluid, and my contacts noted ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byClear on 04/11/2013

Plug and play on ubuntu 12.10 32bits. no driver instalation is needed Sound and video Works with skype 4.1 for ubuntu very high quality genuine one Very high quality of video and sound none The price is high, but much lower than a similiar camera in my country Plug and play on ubuntu 12.10 32bits. no driver instalation is needed Sound and video Works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMacacoviz on 03/26/2013

- Original product - Really good quality - Great Image for webcam - Great Sound for webcam - In a dark enviroment the screen seems to have a few "blurs". But its not that common, for me, to use it in a fully dark place..... Its a really nice product and it was worth to buy it. in Brazil it would be muuuuuuch more expensive... Here we dont ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIgorBlitz on 01/29/2013

I bought this webcam to use with my MacMini. It's a genuine Logitech. Very well built and very good image quality. The microphone recording quality is pretty good. The webcam works on Mac, but the software doesn't. You will not be able to see the 720p even with quicktime. Only 4:3. Works great with skype, photobooth, quicktime, etc... but when you need ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byslvladimir on 01/26/2013

- Very clear images even in low light. - Full compatibilty for HD video in Skype. - Have useful original software. - Work with Mac and Unix-based PC. - High-quality webcast and voice recording via built-in microphone. - - Price is too big. In some local stores cost of that camera is $37-39. - Poor quality of mount for monitor. That camera can be used ... Read more

Just arrived camera :)
    0 0
  • posted byLevshlomo on 11/18/2012

This is an HD webcam, great photo and video quality, high resolution video conversations using skype and MSN. great bundeled software actually, i already own such webcam for about one year, and this is the second one I purchased so I can video call my wife from the office Logitech has software that can replace you with a talking cartoon, I'm not sure ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGastonAlb on 09/04/2012

-The image is very clear -Works on Linux (ubuntu 11.04) -Good looking -Better resolution than others -Cant adjust focus -Cant get the mic working, but for shure is a linux issue, maybe comming releases will fix that :) -If you have some screwdriver, yo can open it and get to the focus... its very easy to focus things at a few centimeters. I was needing ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections