DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Logitech MK260 2.4GHz Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Combo with USB Receiver (2 x AAA + 1 x AA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bya1s on 03/30/2014

The keys of the keyboard and mouse controls are very nice to touch, provide clean and pleasant tactile feedback. - No docking for USB receiver. - No "Off" switch. - The mouse feels a bit scratchy on the table, I had to buy a mouse pad for it. Useful to control your computer from remote, for example making a presentation on large screen or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleandrofonseca on 05/10/2013

Very good product, for sure it´s original Logitech brand. Works perfectly and save a lot of battery power. Bought in begining of 2011 may and still as new. With it, I can use my PC in the LED TV, and also plays a lot of gaming while seated on the couch. It does not have Ç in the keys, but its not a problem with the product, because it says ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaulLeegwater on 10/13/2012

Nice keyboard (Using it now). Good quality (except.. see cons). Mouse is also nice. Using it now for +1 month everyday +4 hours. Good quality keyboard however the arrow buttons are a little bit weak. I can easily put them out. (I already did that 3-4 times accidentally). The mouse doesn't have an off button. I dont know if this is a con but ok. As i ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydan234 on 09/07/2011

Great wireless combo, seens to be genuine logitech in the box you ll find a simple manual with english language included, a holographic sticker in the box for warranty purposes, 1 year warranty, comes with bateries (GP alkalines), the combo has a great design, the mouse fit nicelly in my hand, and run smothly, the keyboard is very light also is spill ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykokilo on 06/30/2011

its just a great keyboard!! its light, the construction quality is superior!!!! its plug and play so u dont need any drivers or anything else to make it work straigt out of the box! it is original logitech product for chinese market. there are really no cons.. it is not the cheapest one but u pay for quality great great great for gamers if u want to ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections