DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Logitech MK260 2.4GHz Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Combo with USB Receiver (2 x AAA + 1 x AA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bya1s on 03/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The keys of the keyboard and mouse controls are very nice to touch, provide clean and pleasant tactile feedback. Cons:- No docking for USB receiver. - No "Off" switch. - The mouse feels a bit scratchy on the table, I had to buy a mouse pad for it. OtherThought... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleandrofonseca on 05/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good product, for sure it´s original Logitech brand. Works perfectly and save a lot of battery power. Bought in begining of 2011 may and still as new. With it, I can use my PC in the LED TV, and also plays a lot of gaming while seated on the couch. Cons:It doe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaulLeegwater on 10/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice keyboard (Using it now). Good quality (except.. see cons). Mouse is also nice. Using it now for +1 month everyday +4 hours. Cons:Good quality keyboard however the arrow buttons are a little bit weak. I can easily put them out. (I already did that 3-4 times accident... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydan234 on 09/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great wireless combo, seens to be genuine logitech in the box you ll find a simple manual with english language included, a holographic sticker in the box for warranty purposes, 1 year warranty, comes with bateries (GP alkalines), the combo has a great design,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykokilo on 06/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:its just a great keyboard!! its light, the construction quality is superior!!!! its plug and play so u dont need any drivers or anything else to make it work straigt out of the box! it is original logitech product for chinese market. Cons:there are really no c... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections