DX » Community » Reviews » Clicky Switch for Flashlights (12mm 5-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfran82 on 03/09/2014

They works as stated. They offer the change to split 1 output into 3..... to explain a little bit more... You put one "signal" to it, and with each press of the switch you can "send" the signal to 3 different outputs + the off position. Very nice! I used it with RGB leds to switch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydavidmallol on 02/10/2012

It is a switch with 4 positions. Every time you click on it it switches to the next position. One of the positions is off. Very easy to use. The building quality is not perfect, but what do you expect for that price? They do the work. I used in my arduino projects. I bought 4 of them, one get broken ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byberetta73 on 02/04/2012

Simple to use. Seems like it is pretty well made. Cant beat the price. Works well for my 2 mode light. Not really too many that I can think of off the top of my head except that I can think of at this time except, they could have included instructions or a diagram on the switch to show pin location. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylyonn on 05/24/2010

This switch is a very small 4 position selector switch that can be used for many applications. The selector pole alternately connects to 1 of 3 poles everytime you push the button. The fourth position represents off. These switches are cheap and are good for DIY projects. Uses are only limited to your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysheepish on 12/01/2008

Three positions and off; click once to cycle to the next position. Firm switching action gives positive feedback on switching. Small and compact design means it can be fitted in all sorts of tricky places. The plastic case can melt easily if care isn't taken when soldering. The mechanism has very occasionally ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections