Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybudasakyamuni on 06/19/2013

It is a very simple item and very useful, helps a lot on those cases when you are unable to see the back of something such as an equipement serial number and model name, useful to find oil / water leaks on car engines, you can slide the mirror to see into small spaces. None, it's a very simple item. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTellVilma on 05/26/2013

The mirror is flawless and clean, you can adjust the mirror holder part with a screw, so you just tighten it if it's becoming too flexible. The handle is also a great thing, in normal position it's about 12 cm long, but you can lenghten it to 44 cms. The metal which it's made of looks durable and stainless ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybudasakyamuni on 04/24/2013

Excellent device! Very useful to see the back of electric boards, behind of equipements that are already mounted, to see data such as manufacturing date (DOM), serial numbers, etc. Usefull to see, the back connectors of a LCD TV, I.E. HMDI, Composite video, audio inputs/outputs. Usefull to inspect car ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythyagomaots on 03/01/2013

Size is good; - Mirror also good; - You can put it in most places you want; - Not as fragile as I though;. - It's like a pen, so you can put on your pocket (really handy) tool easy to use, compatible price, and has a tremendous utility to find places of difficult access yet not found cons purchased to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywarlock1212 on 02/06/2013

This Telescoping Inspection Mirror is of good quality. The metal seems fairly resilient against rust. The retractable mechanism seems good to have use it about a hundred times and works good. The price seems a bit high for such a simple thing ore maybe i am just damaged from to much shopping on Deal ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheWaG on 01/03/2013

Another tool for geocaching! I have been searching for such a tool for a while, until I remembered that I can always order one on DX! I am happy that I did! It is compact, light, the mirror can swivel easily, but it could be slightly longer for even more comfort. Could be slightly longer, but I don't ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byatti111 on 01/02/2013

This tool has a metal ugynevezet very helpful and good to work with her because all her beferni ojan places where you can not think of anyone modems recommend every installer I can say bad about it because tenleg a neat tool and very good to work with all modems recommend This tool has a metal ugynevezet ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymauroxj on 12/10/2012

The product is well made and it seems to be really solid and that it will not break for normal use. The size is just perfect and folded it fits everywhere, unfolded you have to have a good eye to see things in the mirror :P I have found no cons at all yet, I do not think that I will ...... You will no ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfenix6232 on 11/24/2012

the retract feature gives you a good size when opened and yet when it is closed it fits your pocket easy to use and keep. very useful tool to see those bolts and nuts in very hard places, especially if you are an auto mechanic would be good to come with a cover for the mirror, this could prevent damage ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZjurt on 11/18/2012

Small handy and useful tool. I use for geocaching for looking al small places. This tool is made of good material that is durable. This tool looks cool and nice. This tool is easy to take with you; it doesn't need much room. perhaps too small. The 30cm in total are sometimes insufficient. I use it for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections