DX » Community » Reviews » Tobacco Tar Oil for Electronic Cigarette - Dunhill Flavor (10ml)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySlimbo on 09/27/2013

This is pretty good. Didn't leak in transit. Unbroken seal on bottle. Come with a label on the bottle that is not shown in the picture. No % nicotine strength, no listed ingredients. Label says"E-liquid. Extract from pure essential oils. Supercritical CO2 extract Technology" Nicotine strength ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPeterlaar90 on 03/22/2013

I bought this for my ego T in a combination with a cartomizer. I used to smoke with the standard cartridges. However this product is quite good. It's taste is really good, and produces a lot of smoke. The tase is a bit different from the dunhill cartridges. I like that one even more. The 30 ml bottle ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byyozotrinity on 03/20/2013

This juice tastes very well. And the price is great compared to other juices. Overall I recommend it to anyone who searches for strong taste. The bottle is of good quality so you do not have to worry about leakage. I will certainly reorder it when I finish the bottle. Not really, just suggestions. See ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byscaldaf on 02/22/2013

is strong and tasty ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymickelodian on 02/16/2013

Yes, nice oil, especially given the price, I took 5 bottles. Odds are I'll be ordering more. Its a little sweeter than actual Dunhill cigarettes... probably not the taste spot on, but in my opinion nicer overall. Although its been a while since I smoked an actual Dunhill Cigarette...so my opinion might ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bybadillin on 01/17/2013

Last a very long time, really intense flavor, i didnt particularly like the taste, but it does taste like a kent cigarrette... This doesnt leak, compact bottle I didnt like the flavor, but thats a personal preference Bought these because i wanted a new flavor and was pleasently surprised, these taste ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybragatrosco on 01/16/2013

This e-liquid is smooth and thinner consistency so its quite the device and consequently spends much faster. The flavor is smooth resembling a less intense version of tobacco. Comes packed in a box. The blister has a label indicating some information. Can be soul with other nicotin levels an without ... Read more

Dunhill box Dunhill label Dunhill bottle

0 0 0

• posted byscaldaf on 01/10/2013

- High nicotine level; - Really strong taste and smell; - The taste it's like sweet tobacco mix with nuts; - Very sweet. - The taste can be overwhelming. Because the taste and smell are so strong, it's best to mix it with some other oil. That way, it dilutes the taste and smell to a more bearable level.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeviPaesani on 12/25/2012

Great amount of smoke, and the smell is incredible. If you want stop smoke, this is the way. Grande volume de vapor, o cheiro é maravilhoso, parece fumo de cachimbo, para fazer mais vapor aceita ser misturado com glicerina ou propilenoglicol sem perder o gosto. Very small. Frasco muito pequeno, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynamo23 on 11/22/2012

Good taste Tobacco tair oil. I use it with my EGO-T electronic cigarette. Item was sent to me in 3 weeks. I don't taste dunhill but it still have good strong taste. Good vapor and high nicotine level. Packaging is not that great. Maybe too strong taste, but i like it. Maybe it's a little to expensive.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections