DX » Community » Reviews » Tobacco Tar Oil for Electronic Cigarette - Dunhill Flavor (10ml)
  • 5 star 11 ( 61% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 39% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Slimbo on 09/27/2013

Pros: This is pretty good. Didn't leak in transit. Unbroken seal on bottle. Come with a label on the bottle that is not shown in the picture. Cons: No % nicotine strength, no listed ingredients. OtherThoughts: Label says"E-liquid. Extract from pure essential oils. Supercritical CO2 extract Technology" Nicotine strength is labelled as... Read more

Impression:;

1 0
  • posted by Peterlaar90 on 03/22/2013

Pros: I bought this for my ego T in a combination with a cartomizer. I used to smoke with the standard cartridges. However this product is quite good. It's taste is really good, and produces a lot of smoke. The tase is a bit different from the dunhill cartridges. I like that one even more. The 30 ml bottle is better if you know that you like a... Read more

1 0
  • posted by yozotrinity on 03/20/2013

Pros: This juice tastes very well. And the price is great compared to other juices. Overall I recommend it to anyone who searches for strong taste. The bottle is of good quality so you do not have to worry about leakage. I will certainly reorder it when I finish the bottle. Cons: Not really, just suggestions. See in the section ''Other thoughts... Read more

1 0
  • posted by scaldaf on 02/22/2013

Pros: is strong and tasty Cons: ............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. Read more

0 0
  • posted by mickelodian on 02/16/2013

Pros: Yes, nice oil, especially given the price, I took 5 bottles. Odds are I'll be ordering more. Its a little sweeter than actual Dunhill cigarettes... probably not the taste spot on, but in my opinion nicer overall. Although its been a while since I smoked an actual Dunhill Cigarette...so my opinion might be off a bit. Cons: Don't try to put... Read more

2 0
  • posted by badillin on 01/17/2013

Pros: Last a very long time, really intense flavor, i didnt particularly like the taste, but it does taste like a kent cigarrette... This doesnt leak, compact bottle Cons: I didnt like the flavor, but thats a personal preference OtherThoughts: Bought these because i wanted a new flavor and was pleasently surprised, these taste great and the pri... Read more

1 0
  • posted by bragatrosco on 01/16/2013

Pros: This e-liquid is smooth and thinner consistency so its quite the device and consequently spends much faster. The flavor is smooth resembling a less intense version of tobacco. Comes packed in a box. The blister has a label indicating some information. Can be soul with other nicotin levels an without nicotin. Knowing not nearly resembles t... Read more

Dunhill box Dunhill label Dunhill bottle

0 0
  • posted by scaldaf on 01/10/2013

Pros: - High nicotine level; - Really strong taste and smell; - The taste it's like sweet tobacco mix with nuts; - Very sweet. Cons: - The taste can be overwhelming. OtherThoughts: Because the taste and smell are so strong, it's best to mix it with some other oil. That way, it dilutes the taste and smell to a more bearable level. In the way it... Read more

0 0
  • posted by LeviPaesani on 12/25/2012

Pros: Great amount of smoke, and the smell is incredible. If you want stop smoke, this is the way. Grande volume de vapor, o cheiro é maravilhoso, parece fumo de cachimbo, para fazer mais vapor aceita ser misturado com glicerina ou propilenoglicol sem perder o gosto. Cons: Very small. Frasco muito pequeno, dura muito pouco, 4 dias no m&#22... Read more

0 0
  • posted by namo23 on 11/22/2012

Pros: Good taste Tobacco tair oil. I use it with my EGO-T electronic cigarette. Item was sent to me in 3 weeks. I don't taste dunhill but it still have good strong taste. Good vapor and high nicotine level. Cons: Packaging is not that great. Maybe too strong taste, but i like it. Maybe it's a little to expensive. Probably very high nicotine lev... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections