DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum + Plastic Extendable Stylus for Nintendo 3DS - Black (2-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 9 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFrsteezy on 02/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very sturdy styluses. These are just like the OEMs except cheaper! Totally worth it. Cons:Don't worry about packaging its wrapped in a small ziplock bag and packaged in a bubble mailer. That's all the protection it needs during shipping. OtherThoughts:Shipping c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYakkinal on 10/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This replaced the old one straight away. We did not even realize the difference. It was really good! Great quality for a great price. Cons:When I lengthened it, it was a little bit difficult at the beginning, but then I got the hang of it. OtherThoughts:This i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysebagold007 on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The quality of the material is enough to guarantee an endless durability with a proper use, and there is absolutely no difference in using this stylus over the original. Cons:The sliding out and in of the stylus parts are a little harder than the original. So... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVenomIreland on 05/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Feels exactly like the original 3DS Stylus - Does not bend or get misshapen easily - Fits in the 3DS perfectly Cons:- Packaging was a bit simple and did not protect the stylus in any way OtherThoughts:The part that prevents it from falling out of the 3DS feels... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavcap1 on 03/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:My son's lost his stylus. This is a perfect stylus. Is fits perfectly into the slot of the Nintendo 3DS. Realy looks like OEM Nintendo 3DS stylus. The metal and plastic looks good quality. So it is perfect!! It is very close replica of the original stylus of t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydkfuji on 02/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits perfectly into the slot of the Nintendo 3DS. Realy looks like OEM Nintendo 3DS stylus. The metal and plastic looks good quality. My daughter's OEM one broke. So it was perfectly. Hard gamers should buy an auxiliar plastic stylus. Its faster than this one. Cons:It i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywooof on 09/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it fits right into the 3DS, perfectly, can actually keep the original stylus and replace it with this, but kinda pointless cheap Cons:At first I thought it was spring loaded, I was wrong OtherThoughts:I was hoping for it to be a spring loaded stylus Now I can have 1 stylu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymasp34 on 07/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cheap is it's great advantage. - Extend and mantaind it's lenght even with hard use in games. - Metal robust, easy to grip. - Conveniente packaged in two pieces for order. So, order several for your friends also! Cons:- Plastic caps and point not so good quality. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThemanhunt on 01/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Actually fits in the 3DS - Very close replica of the official stylus - Does not scratch screen - Does not feel cheap - Sturdy - Comfortable to use Cons:- Gives a little resistance when opening for first time, but do so a few more times and this problem goes aw... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNyaLen on 10/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits perfectly into the slot of the Nintendo DSi. When stretched is a centimeter larger than a normal stylus. In fact, having a slot on the Nintendo DS to store the stylus, it´s no sense that it is retractable. Cons:It is not more comfortable than the plastic stylu... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections