DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum + Plastic Extendable Stylus for Nintendo 3DS - Black (2-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
idem Good quality stylus
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjaviitho on 11/26/2014

English: pro: good quality, cheap, 2x1. everything perfect. Cons: none, are good stylus. other: do not bring nintendo logo, but they look identical. Español: pro: buena calidad, barato, 2x1. todo perfecto. Contra: ninguno, son buenos stylus. otros: No traen el logotipo de nintendo, pero se ven idénticos.... Read more

Perfecto para reponer tu stylus perdido. Perfecto para reponer tu stylus perdido. Perfecto para reponer tu stylus perdido.

Impression:idem;

0 0 0

• posted bydraganx on 11/13/2014

Very good quality, fits perfectly in console and feels good in the hand. Price is very good especially for the two piece pack. Read more

Impression:Good quality stylus;

0 0 0

• posted bydjbreau on 04/28/2014

These are excellent replacements when the original styluses get lost or broken (as my sons have). Also at a fraction of the cost of what you would pay at various stores. These also work with other touch screen items certain tablets and cell phones, they can be used as replacements there as well. None,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFrsteezy on 02/23/2014

Very sturdy styluses. These are just like the OEMs except cheaper! Totally worth it. Don't worry about packaging its wrapped in a small ziplock bag and packaged in a bubble mailer. That's all the protection it needs during shipping. Shipping could be faster. Mine took a while to get. uy this product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOkita on 12/13/2013

They fit perfectly into the 3DS, and look pretty much identical to the original stylus. Some of them are a little tighter and harder to pull out and push in than others. My husband and I fix 3DSes in our free time and most of the time we get ones in that are missing their stylus. I bought a pack of 1... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYakkinal on 10/10/2013

This replaced the old one straight away. We did not even realize the difference. It was really good! Great quality for a great price. When I lengthened it, it was a little bit difficult at the beginning, but then I got the hang of it. This is a great replacer for the original one. I would recommend this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysebagold007 on 06/19/2013

The quality of the material is enough to guarantee an endless durability with a proper use, and there is absolutely no difference in using this stylus over the original. The sliding out and in of the stylus parts are a little harder than the original. So preparing the stylus for the use is just a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVenomIreland on 05/31/2013

- Feels exactly like the original 3DS Stylus - Does not bend or get misshapen easily - Fits in the 3DS perfectly - Packaging was a bit simple and did not protect the stylus in any way The part that prevents it from falling out of the 3DS feels a bit thicker than the one that came with the 3DS, this is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byavcap1 on 03/16/2013

My son's lost his stylus. This is a perfect stylus. Is fits perfectly into the slot of the Nintendo 3DS. Realy looks like OEM Nintendo 3DS stylus. The metal and plastic looks good quality. So it is perfect!! It is very close replica of the original stylus of the Nintendo. It's an excellent product! We ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydkfuji on 02/04/2013

Fits perfectly into the slot of the Nintendo 3DS. Realy looks like OEM Nintendo 3DS stylus. The metal and plastic looks good quality. My daughter's OEM one broke. So it was perfectly. Hard gamers should buy an auxiliar plastic stylus. Its faster than this one. It is not more comfortable than the plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections