DX » Community » Reviews » Wilderness Survival Steel Wire/Scroll Saw (70cm-Full Length)
  • 5 star 12 ( 52% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 4% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymgalicia on 07/01/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This device is very useful due to its compact size, it can easily be added to a survival kit, camping, purse or where required to have a multitool. The chain is long and wide enough to cut logs so fast without much effort. It is more practical than a hand saw, d... Read more

perfect size really cool stuff nice packet
    0 0
  • posted bywarren1974 on 04/11/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:portable, easy to store, compact, light weight find it useful if you camp, as it is easy to store in the event that you need it to cut some wood or tree branches Cons:don't expect it to last for a long time, but as a tool that I will only need occasionally, se... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymasterovoy on 09/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very portable, easy to store, move everywhere (e.g. bag, car, pocket) - No special skills needed (easy to use) Cons:- If you hold the saw using the rings during the action, you should be very careful and control the effort in order not to hurt fingers. Some practice h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDement0r on 06/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good stuff, compact, easily climbs into his pocket, fine saws, a tree almost grinds. Price, by the way, is also very happy. You can not just cut a tree, but also plastic. You can also drank metal, but not for very long. Cons:Kamaz with wood that is not to saw th... Read more

3 1
  • posted bySarah33 on 04/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great price. Very compact and easy to carry. I brought this for my brother who Hikes ocationally. this is brilliant for him as he can clip it to his belt and is easier to carry than an axe. An essential for people camping or hiking. Great item to have in case of an emer... Read more

1 0
  • posted byandreasmohlen on 04/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really lightwith tool that takes more or less no place at all in backpack or bag. Really easy to use when cutting small branches etc. Cons:Don´t know how long it´ll stay usefull before loosing it´s cutting/sawing abilitys, or break. but still a lot better... Read more

2 0
  • posted byflaviofabri on 03/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:De ótima qualidade e tamanho. Boa opção para se levar em um kit para atividade escoteira ou para quem gosta de trilhas, atividades ao ar livre ou militares. É mais seguro do que utilizar material de corte como facão ou machado, se poss... Read more

6 0
  • posted byThes2pidmuffin on 03/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is well built and i like the finish . The wire is strong and very durable . You may have a hard time using it becasue to use it you need to use a lot of strength. Cons:None so far , accept maybe the part holding the wire to the rings is not strong enough . I'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeekqg on 03/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:LE prix est très abordable. Facilement transportable. Très léger. J'ai été surpris de l'efficacité de cette scie. J'ai réussi a coupé un barreau de chaise en moin de 30 seconde. Très pratique. Cons:Les fils d'Acier ne semble... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylucho911 on 02/09/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a saw with a blade suitable for camping. For cutting medium-sized logs without problems. The quality of the materials is suitable for product price. Cons:I see no cons for this product........... OtherThoughts:If you like to go to the island of camping or... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections