DX » Community » Reviews » Wilderness Survival Steel Wire/Scroll Saw (70cm-Full Length)
Customer’s impression:
pequeño quailty Excelent alternative facil de llevar Funciona mesmo
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcelo.fortin on 01/26/2015

Have you ever been on the woods trying to cut a branch and the axe just won't fit? This is the answer to your needs.

Impression:Excelent alternative ;

0 0 0

• posted byjaspel on 12/29/2014

Pros: -it is really easy to carry -seems pretty durable -great build quailty Cons: -it will wear of with time -you can't use it for bigger branches Other thoughts: -what you pay for is what you get. For this price, I reccomend it to everyone, it is very fun to use it at first

Impression:quailty;

0 0 0

• posted bymesiaswydo on 10/25/2014

Pequeño y facil de llevar en cualquier parte, corta bien aunque la longitud es un poco corta para mi gusto. Lo volveria a comprar.Mi nota 7/10.

Impression:pequeño, facil de llevar;

0 0 0

• posted byDanilomx on 07/24/2014

recomendo a compra deste produto, e de uma utilidade imensa, para quem gosta de acampar, este produto e essencial. Voce pode cortar madeira para uma fogueira ou para montar uma tenda improvisada. Eu testei tambem com canos de pvc, tubulação de plastico para agua e funciona para o corte da mesma.... Read more

Impression:Funciona mesmo;

0 0 0

• posted byalexey630723 on 07/14/2014

Saw allows you to cut as one, and together. Sawing logs lying on the ground under it is not necessary to enclose the others, but trying to build improvised stones. Enough to push the chain under a log, and make the cut. Compact thing that is always at hand, it is easy to throw in some cases rope... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymgalicia on 07/01/2014

This device is very useful due to its compact size, it can easily be added to a survival kit, camping, purse or where required to have a multitool. The chain is long and wide enough to cut logs so fast without much effort. It is more practical than a hand saw, due to movement of pull that can be... Read more

perfect size really cool stuff nice packet

0 0 0

• posted bywarren1974 on 04/11/2014

portable, easy to store, compact, light weight find it useful if you camp, as it is easy to store in the event that you need it to cut some wood or tree branches don't expect it to last for a long time, but as a tool that I will only need occasionally, seems to be a very useful tool to carry on a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWhattheshitthe on 03/28/2014

Really strong and effective wire saw. I thought it wouldn't cut properly at first but it cuts like knife through butter. Price is cheap and the tool is effective. No cons pop up to my mind. I've been using it harshly and it still functions fine. Don't try to strangle people with it they would to... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byemanuelz on 02/09/2014

Fits in any small pocket, flexible... Really does the work, I sawed a quite robust branch with no effort. After around 10 uses the cable get unusable the handle can be better, I wrapped around them parachute cord and made a better tool Buy three or five, and you are ready to go. It's cheap so I a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKrafnert on 02/02/2014

Realy Works. Although not expected to be operational as a saw, it can help you in some camping or offroad situations, which is my case. The "blades" are long lasting and can perform quite well cutting had woods. It is lightweight and goes unnoticed in your pocket or bag. The rings can a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections