DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Computer IEC320 Travel AC Power Plug Adapter
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBenderr11 on 11/09/2013

Good quality electrical adapter. I can be used in travel around the world, because IEC-style power cord can be easily found many countries. But beside traveling, this electrical adapter very useful in server room. Because in server room usually is only rack power outlet to connect servers and and have no ability to connect laptop to a power source if ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMattInSoCal on 05/07/2012

Adapts any IEC-style power cord that you can find anywhere in the world to make a universal adapter that you can use in the country. I travel all over the world with these knowing I'll always be able to plug in my electronics. Construction quality is good. The plastic can be broken if it is impacted hard enough but it would take some effort. I have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMattInSoCal on 09/04/2011

- Fits the standard IEC power cord allowing you to adapt no matter where in the world you find yourself - Has the standard universal connection on the front - Construction quality is quite good - Overall smaller than most other country-specific adapters - Doesn't matter which country you are from or visiting, this WILL work for you! None at all. I bought ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections