DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Power Supply AC Adapter for Acer Laptop - Black (5.5 x 1.7mm Plug Size)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaruninsiva on 06/23/2014

It is a very good product for me. I am using it for more than one year. So far no issue. The price is far far cheaper than the other sellers. The material and the built is very good and promising. I was impressed by this product. Packing was good and gentle. The adapter gets hot very fast & it will scare u a little bit. But it won't effecting the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhmcnmj on 03/06/2012

Works just as the original charger that came with my eMachines netbook. It even fits the power jack better than the original charger. The price beats that of any seller here in Finland. None that I could think. Took almost 3 weeks to arrive. Not that I was in a hurry, so no big deal with that. Also note that it doesn't come with a cable to connect to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byservuloob on 11/30/2011

It work fine, and is build in good materials. It appear the same as the original one and work with a notebook packard-bell. The shipment time was very good, it take 12 days and without any problem. It doesn´t work as good as the original one, it charge slowly. But i can´t have more for this prize... I don´t know if this charger will work ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXsell on 11/08/2011

I think, it works fine. It is very small, even like the original i posted as Picture. after using it one Hour it is as hot as the Original Power supply. My Acer works fine. The Battery i bought here wich i tried to charge does not work. I think, If you buy it, it will work good enough. I use this one at home and the original at work every day. I have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycroga on 08/30/2011

- Not hot after fullday using; - 7-like connector (power cord compact placed near NB) - compact size (powerfull model are bigger) - Shorter cord than original (~1m vs. 1.7m original), but not critical; - Have LED (green), but it have very low brighthnes and invisible at daylight Don`t have AC cord - remember it before ordering! Packed in simle PVC-pack.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections