DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Rubber Gel Silicone Back Case for MOTO XOOM - Rose Red
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyomerol on 04/06/2013

Fits with no problem The hole to plug the audio aux may be a little tigh. If you want to plug a thick cable connector, you will find it difficult to plug. if you don't care about the color, this case is the one for your Xoom. This cases is ideal to protect your XOOM from scratches and dust. The color ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytatianeps on 07/19/2012

The case is a little hard in the edges, it makes a little difficult to place the case especially when you have already a full body Invisible Shield installed. The only con I've found is that the postman had to band the envelope containing the case to make it fit my post box. First I thought it had ruined ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byosippa on 10/05/2011

- Fits completely on my Motorola Xoom. - The open spots fits perfect with all the specific parts of the tablet. I can use all the buttons and controls. - The silicone is flexible, very easy to put it on. - Built with quality. - The material is rough, doesn't seems to brake or damage easily. - The price ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections