DX » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector with Cleaning Cloth Set for Nintendo 3DS (2-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjoaraujo on 06/16/2014

Screen protector for both upper and lower screen. Cheap but good quality and fits quite perfectly. You can use a credit card or any rigid tool to apply correctly the filter on the screen. Protect as expected the 3DS screen. It's extremely hard to get it on with no bubbles. It's not so easy to put in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMauryX on 01/02/2014

Keep the screen untouched, far from dust and scratches, It avoid the marks when you close your console and the bottom screen presses the up one, the one on the touch screen is the more necessary one_ The installation is always hard, try to doing it in a dust free environment, on both of the screens_ ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNits25 on 12/05/2013

This is a good quality screen protector. Ordered extra just in case (recommended). No problems applying it to a Nintendo 3DS. Did not come with an application card. But you could just use some cardboard or even a credit card to do that so it really isn't a con necessarily. Additionally: It doesn't fit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDezaumNOS on 08/07/2013

Fits the bottom screen and the upper screen perfectly and protected my system very well. The upper screen is fully protected by this screen protector, is the only one that will cover 100% of you upper screen, leaving it fully protected against scratches. The 3D effect with this screen protector applied ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhannahsati on 06/18/2013

It is very, very cheap. And it is supposed to have an easy applying. The one I bought had a problem. I applied the top screen cover with no problem. But then, I went on to remove the thin plastic film that covers the cover (yeah) to protect it from scratches when you apply it. When I removed this cover,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHeldof on 05/25/2013

-Really easy to fit with your 3DS -Protects it really cool -Good quality material -A bit smaller than the whole 3DS on the upper part, anyway, adjust using the sound system. Be careful, clean your screens carefully, the minimun dust is on it, you will have a huge ugly bubble in the middle of the screen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjpxmBR on 04/22/2013

It's cheap, looks clear and fits perfectly. I live in Brazil, and here you won't get any of these cheaper than $15. It's a must have for all 3DS owners, 'cuz the screen is horribly scratchable by the system itself. It's like an auto immunes disease. Not any that I can think. It's kinda hard to apply ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybucky4life on 03/26/2013

screen protector for both upper and lower screen, and a simple cloth to get you started. The cut outs fit very well with very little adjustment needed. the cloth it comes with is cheap, so if you have your own micro fibre cloth, use that instead. when the screen is off, you can notice "oil colour&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybisitrilo on 02/25/2013

- Very Cheap - Packaging was good - As nice as expected - Arrived in time - Protectors Fit perfectlly It's very difficult to set it wright the first time. You should buy 2 for firt, you will surely install it woringly the first time. THe top one is too large Nothing else, it does what is suposed to do.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygateens on 02/25/2013

A good protector, delivers what it promises. Being big is really good to protect the circle pad to touch the top. Easy to apply. Involves as well the upper, which is what encouraged me to buy. Being big on top also creates a defect, it is very difficult to place without forming bubbles. It does not pay ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections