Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySupaSloth on 05/02/2014

Protects the 3ds, reinforces the hinges, looks pretty good and makes the console a bit more comfortable to use. my one dislike is that when the case/3ds opened, part of the case somewhat obstructs the charger port, but its not that big of a deal. you could easily slice a small piece of the rubber and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygutterball on 08/20/2012

Envelops most of the 3DS, protecting it. Nice colour. Good fit. All ports are still accessible. Can't really beat the price. Helps those with bigger hands, reduces fatigue from holding the tiny 3DS. Feels kinda heavy for some reason. My wife doesn't really like it. It also kind of blocks the stylus a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDoki on 08/09/2012

Protects almost completely the 3DS. Only the superior part is exposed (obviosly, the cartdrige slot, stylus and the R/L buttons). You can't conect the USB cable while playing and using this protective case because the 3DS don't open very well this way. Mine is pink! I really don't know what happened.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhelpman on 06/11/2011

Looks really nice and fits perfectly. The contrast of black/red looks elegant and definitely change the look of your console. The rubber strip in the back protects the console and lets you open it freely. The rubber band blocks one of the charging craddle contact points, so you won't be able to charge ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections