DX » Community » Reviews » EU Type Travel Charger/Power Adapter for Nintendo 3DS - Black (100~250V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFpsBelgium on 07/04/2014

I bought this charger because I lost my DS charger. I was surprised because it gargeur is exactly the same as I had been with the console. It is very good, the tip fits perfectly into the hole in the console. The only real difference from the original feeder is that it is gray while it is black ^ ^ There is no negative point is only a charger .... This ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFairlightCMI on 03/11/2014

Small sized and handy. A little smaller than the original ones but that's not a downside. If you are into "look before function" then this adapter will be for you. It fits very well to the 3DS. Not a real con, but the cord is very short. Could not find a con.. The package consists only of a thing box, but who cares? Great product. I will order ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOrrhagever on 02/26/2013

great price good quality didnt exploaded like my other charger works great and it also has a red light to let you know if the charger conected to power nothing really its doing the work however i still cannot know for sure because i didnt try it for long enough i bought my nintendo 3ds at the us and when i came back to israel i needed a charger but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatsolsson on 10/14/2011

Works as expected Small and light Cheap. Nothing really. I have not tried it in extreme conditions though (with low quality power) so I cannot tell if it can handle this. I live in Sweden but bought my 3DS in the UK. And in the UK they do not use EU plug, but their own UK plug. So I had to use a power adapter with the charger they delivered. This charger ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections