DX » Community » Reviews » EU Type Travel Charger/Power Adapter for Nintendo 3DS - Grey (100~250V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaxouille123 on 05/29/2014

Very great price for this charger. Do what it is supposed to do : charge my nintendo 3DS XL as fast as the original charger. It looks like the original 3DS charger Wire length is not enough. Indeed, when my 3DS is charging, I have to stay near the wall outlet and it's embarrassing. The cable could have been longer because it is very short. I'm not sure ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWebster1983 on 10/30/2013

Very cheap, these things cost around 12$ here in Europe, for 2.90$ this was a bargain. it does what it's supposed to do: charging my 3DS XL like a normal one from Europe almost same build quality as European Quality not really found one so far, have been using it 3 times already, nothing really came up so far. it came in really fast only had to wait ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrenny1994 on 09/21/2013

Charger came in a bubble lined envelope, was not damaged at all. Plugged it in and worked fine. Works as advertised. Significantly cheaper than buying from a store and worth the wait. Wires feel good and doesn't feel like it would crack from constant twisting. Delivery time could have been sooner, considering i am living within the same continent. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHarckyai on 02/05/2013

-Cheap -Nice quality -Works perfectly -Very similar to the Nintendo's official. -Free delivery -No cons, maybe the time in the delivery but it isn't a problem from dealextreme. My old charger was bited by my little bunny and I was searching for chargers but all were very expensive, finally I look for one in DX and I found this one. At the beginning ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMothafuka on 01/25/2013

Good device, helps me charge my DS Lite anywhere! There's no complain about the item til now. I will test the device daily and will see how it holds. Cuz I'm a non stop player!!! Let's se if it holds! No cons! There's no complain about the item til now. Its good to buy stuff for this price!!! Another great thing is the free shipping to Brasil! I would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynocross on 04/22/2012

-It really works like the one originally included when you purchase the system. -You wont need anything else for charging your system if, like me, you live in a country where you receive 220v from the socket. -Probably a con for some people, the cable is a bit shorter than the original one, although is not very short. -It is very good looking, has the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections