DX » Community » Reviews » EU Type Travel Charger/Power Adapter for Nintendo 3DS - Grey (100~250V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrenny1994 on 09/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Charger came in a bubble lined envelope, was not damaged at all. Plugged it in and worked fine. Works as advertised. Significantly cheaper than buying from a store and worth the wait. Wires feel good and doesn't feel like it would crack from constant twisting. Cons:Deli... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHarckyai on 02/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Cheap -Nice quality -Works perfectly -Very similar to the Nintendo's official. -Free delivery Cons:-No cons, maybe the time in the delivery but it isn't a problem from dealextreme. OtherThoughts:My old charger was bited by my little bunny and I was searching... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMothafuka on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good device, helps me charge my DS Lite anywhere! There's no complain about the item til now. I will test the device daily and will see how it holds. Cuz I'm a non stop player!!! Let's se if it holds! Cons:No cons! There's no complain about the item til now. OtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynocross on 04/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-It really works like the one originally included when you purchase the system. -You wont need anything else for charging your system if, like me, you live in a country where you receive 220v from the socket. Cons:-Probably a con for some people, the cable is a bit shor... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections